• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago

600 posts in this topic

The Westin is supposed to be four blocks from the Convention Center. (Easy walk). I went on Orbitz and got round trip flight Orlando to O'hare on United and 3 nights at the Westin for $440. Seems like a bargain to me.

For those of you that haven't booked yet, Friday and Saturday night at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare are $87.20 per night (plus tax) if you book w/the AAA rate. That's the cheapest I remember it in a while, I wasn't even planning on going to the show, but now I have to reconsider. :)

Joel

P.S. Remember, you want the Hyatt Regency O'Hare, *NOT* the Hyatt Rosemont. You want the Hyatt on Bryn Mawr Ave, that's connected to the Donald Stephens Convention Center. Plus that Hyatt bar is where everyone ends up at night to drink the day away. :P

I don't want to get in a debate but I know everybody that stayed in the Courtyard last year were so impressed that we didn't even consider staying anywhere else. The rooms were amazing, a shuttle bus that'll take you to a store if you wanted to get a pack of cigarettes, an amazing free breakfast. The amibiance of the courtyard where we spent a lot of our time hanging. Plus it's probably quicker through the shuttle service from door to door than it is walking over a bridge. :)

Jim

I don't want to get in a debate but I know everybody that stayed in the Courtyard last year were so impressed that we didn't even consider staying anywhere else. The rooms were amazing, a shuttle bus that'll take you to a store if you wanted to get a pack of cigarettes, an amazing free breakfast. The amibiance of the courtyard where we spent a lot of our time hanging. Plus it's probably quicker through the shuttle service from door to door than it is walking over a bridge. :)

Jim

:banana:

I am at the Hyatt (thumbs u

I'm also at the Hyatt.

Flying in Wednesday to recover from the jet lag

Just got our flight plans. We're leaving Toronto 7am and pulling in Chi town around 1 pm.

Looks like it might be the Hyatt for us.

:eek:

Jim

Jim, I'm leaning towards the Hyatt. Iwant to be close as possible to the con. We'll probably come and hang at the Courtyard though.

R.

All those rosemont hotels are pretty close to the convention center. And so is the blue line to jump on to go to the city or ohare.

Not enough free nights. A visit to the Chop House for dinner would have been nice.

Jim

Jim, I'm leaning towards the Hyatt. Iwant to be close as possible to the con. We'll probably come and hang at the Courtyard though.

R.

Leave it to a bunch of comic geeks to want to one up each other on who got the best hotel and/or rate. :D If the scene is at the Courtyard then I'll venture down there and hang out, or the Hyatt. Either way all the hot women will be hanging at the Westin once they realize I'm not bringing the wife this time.

Jim

R.

:boo:

Jim

R.

Yeah, that might interfere with all the strippers you're going to bring back lol

Jim

Jim, I'm leaning towards the Hyatt. I want to be close as possible to the con. We'll probably come and hang at the Courtyard though.

R.

Miss my presence already Elf?