• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago

600 posts in this topic

Hey Angelo, make sure you get Danny and some others to try kokoretsi :cloud9:

Kokoretsi is a traditional dish of the Balkans and Anatolia consisting mainly of seasoned lamb or goat offal. Recipes usually include chopped intestines, sweetbreads, hearts, lungs and/or kidneys, marinated in lemon, olive oil and oregano, and seasoned with salt and pepper.

Among Greeks, it is traditionally consumed at Easter, though it is available year-round.

No thank you :eek:

:sick:

Kokoretsi is a traditional dish of the Balkans and Anatolia consisting mainly of seasoned lamb or goat offal. Recipes usually include chopped intestines, sweetbreads, hearts, lungs and/or kidneys, marinated in lemon, olive oil and oregano, and seasoned with salt and pepper.

Among Greeks, it is traditionally consumed at Easter, though it is available year-round.

After a few Greek beers it will taste like Prime Rib :baiting:

hm
:hi:
:popcorn:

:sumo:

:wishluck: for you to get upgraded to business class

Already have my first class ticket. One of the perks for flying a bizillion miles.

:pullhair:

It will take more than a few Greek beers for me to eat that.

It tastes so good, believe me you will want seconds if you have the guts to try it :busy:

It tastes so good, believe me you will want seconds if you have the guts to try it :busy:

:cloud9:

I'm not even vaguely Greek, but I'd be happy to have dinner in Greektown with you all :cloud9:

As we get closer to the convention date, I'll start a thread where anyone that's interested can sign up. Once I get an idea on how many want to do the dinner, I'll make reservations. Anyone and everyone is invited to join us. Bring friends, family, whatever. I'm thinking the most feasible day would be Friday 27 June. Thursday is an option, too, but I'm figuring more people will be in town on Friday.

Where are you thinking of going? Greek Islands?

That was one option, but I'm not sure after they were shut down by the city doh!

:eek: Didn't hear about that, being in Nashville and all. Scratch that one off the list!

But you gotta figure they're going to be on their best behavior so there isn't a repeat performance. There's a couple of places that are good like Costa's, Diana's, or Roditis. I'll find one, rest assured.

Count me in. It's been too long since I ate some quality Greek food.

Excellent :applause:

I would like to join if there is still room. Friday is the only night I have free for dinner.

Absolutely there's still room. In fact I have no idea how many people wan to attend yet lol Let me say again, anyone and everyone is welcome to join us. I'm still leaning towards doing this on Friday 27 June to guarantee everyone will be in town.

It's not as bad as it sounds. Caviar tastes worse, in my opinion.

I'll be at the strip club instead :takeit: Especially since my b-day is the thursday :banana:

Danny –

Please give this some serious consideration. While many sex workers claim exotic dancing is empowering, the reality is that jobs like that can be very demeaning and hard on your self-respect. Things are bound to pick up at the jewelry store soon. Hang in there!

I'll be at the strip club instead :takeit: Especially since my b-day is the thursday :banana:

Danny –

Please give this some serious consideration. While many sex workers claim exotic dancing is empowering, the reality is that jobs like that can be very demeaning and hard on your self-respect. Things are bound to pick up at the jewelry store soon. Hang in there!

lol:roflmao: It took me a second to get that :signfunny:

A fool and his money are soon parted :baiting:

Arex is picking up the tab :whistle:

doh!

(shrug)

Guess he won't have as much money to buy sweet high grade DC's at the con hm