• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago

600 posts in this topic

Roy: No problem, you do what you gotta do.

Jim

Don't worry...we'll be over at your hotel hangin in the courtyard with you guys.

;)

I'm staying here: Crowne Plaza Ohare

5440 N. River Road

Has anyone anything good to say about this place? Close to the show, I believe....

Every Crowne Plaza that I've stayed in has been great so far.

Andy

Andy every Crowne Plaza I have ever seen has been wonderful. All the hotels are fairly close together...within walking distance of each other.

R.

Andy every Crowne Plaza I have ever seen has been wonderful. All the hotels are fairly close together...within walking distance of each other.

R.

Looking forward to seeing you again, Roy. (thumbs u

Andy

Cant wait for this show.. one of the few times I get away from my every day life.. plus I actually work for real now :eek:

No way! What are you doing these days?

Cant wait for this show.. one of the few times I get away from my every day life.. plus I actually work for real now :eek:

The store I worked in closed at the end of May. I work in the other store now. I'm no longer the boss and do not have access to the internet, except lunch time :cry: I'll be getting paid more though :banana:

The store I worked in closed at the end of May. I work in the other store now. I'm no longer the boss and do not have access to the internet, except lunch time :cry: I'll be getting paid more though :banana:

You still working in Forest Hills?

Yes, same owner, just a better store lol

Yes, same owner, just a better store lol
(thumbs u

Is it going to be possible to get a photo op with Greggy ------ :wishluck:

Depends on the position you request.

I'm staying here: Crowne Plaza Ohare

5440 N. River Road

Has anyone anything good to say about this place? Close to the show, I believe....

Every Crowne Plaza that I've stayed in has been great so far.

Andy

Ive stayed at that Crowne Plaza Before. Its very nice. Clean and they have a bar downstairs with a DJ.

Good Luck with your new job Danny!! :foryou: Oh, the 700FB's should be in today.