• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago

600 posts in this topic

screw all of you :mad:

I contiplated just flying in Friday night and leaving late on Sunday from San Diego to Chicago so I could go to the show on SAT AND SUN.

,,,,,BUT MY GOD the airplace tickets are so :censored:

The cheaped round trip was $450.00.

I know it late in all but come on, I flew to Philly from San Diego round trip two months agp for only $220.00.

Just to see I tried to see what prices were like months ahead and they were still about the same :frustrated:

did u guys get as good flight price?

I paid a bit over $250 yesterday from Nashville --- this was always a $109-$150 flight for as long as i can remember -- until the last few months ---Mike

You guys do realize gas prices have been going through the roof right?

Since I just got news from Greece that they will not issue me a passport to come back to the States :(, looks like I will be doing some running around to try and make it to Chicago.

Since I just got news from Greece that they will not issue me a passport to come back to the States :(, looks like I will be doing some running around to try and make it to Chicago.
Damn, that sucks

Bummer Nik, getting back home from a trip would be a priority for me as well.

Hope to see you in Chicago. If you make it I got your first few drinks.

:cry:

Since I just got news from Greece that they will not issue me a passport to come back to the States :( , looks like I will be doing some running around to try and make it to Chicago.

How come?

Thanks guys, if I do make it to Chicago there is not enough liquor to calm me down at the present.

Really sorry to hear this, Nik. It's little consolation, but there's a seat waiting for you in Greektown :wishluck:

Any word on what time & day the restoration seminar will be?

Saturday 4-5 p.m.

COMIC BOOK RESTORATION AND HOW TO DETECT IT

The Wizard School Room: 8

Most comic collectors are aware of the paper restoration controversy, but very few know exactly what it is or how to spot it. Long time collector Richard Evans and noted paper restorer Matt Nelson present guides to understanding restoration and how to detect restored comics.

Any word on what time & day the restoration seminar will be?

Saturday 4-5 p.m.

COMIC BOOK RESTORATION AND HOW TO DETECT IT

The Wizard School Room: 8

Most comic collectors are aware of the paper restoration controversy, but very few know exactly what it is or how to spot it. Long time collector Richard Evans and noted paper restorer Matt Nelson present guides to understanding restoration and how to detect restored comics.

I got about twenty questionable books you can educate the masses with. doh!