• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago

600 posts in this topic

Guys - Thursday night is for RAM - there has to be SOME tradition!

And, coming soon, will be the official dinner thread. June 28 at Gibson's.

What's RAM?

Guys - Thursday night is for RAM - there has to be SOME tradition!

And, coming soon, will be the official dinner thread. June 28 at Gibson's.

What's RAM?

It's a bar & restaurant right around the corner from the convention hall. Had a good time there last year.

We should be at Ram somewhere between 7:30-8:00. Great beer, great conversation and even GREATER BURGERS!!!!! :headbang:

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY :insane:

I hope Steve still has that picture of you from last year lol

I wonder which hotel will have the most forum members?

I'm going to be at The Westin O'Hare along with King of Rulers.

Seemed for awhile most were recommending the Courtyard by Mariott. That would be my guess.

Courtyard by Marriot for sure...I can name at least a dozen forum members staying there without thinking about it. With their rates, shuttle service and location why anybody would stay anywhere else doesn't make any sense.

Jim

Courtyard by Marriot for sure...I can name at least a dozen forum members staying there without thinking about it. With their rates, shuttle service and location why anybody would stay anywhere else doesn't make any sense.

Jim

With the same rates and you can walk across the skybridge, why not stay at Hyatt?