• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,934 posts in this topic

Arriving shortly and should be posted for sale here later today-

Amazing Spider-Man 11 7.0

Amazing Spider-Man 12 6.5

Amazing Spider-Man 13 7.0

Amazing Spider-Man 17 7.5

Captain America 109 9.0

Ghost Rider 1 8.0

Fantastic Four 67 7.5

Marvel Premiere 15 9.0

X-Men 89 9.8

Thread will go live around 9pm EST

16954.jpg16955.jpg16956.jpg16957.jpg16958.jpg16959.jpg16960.jpg16961.jpg16962.jpg

I started a somewhat failed and somewhat successful sales approach and called it box'o'comics. I have some in gold/silver/bronze and copper/modern and great deals are there to be had. I changed the titles to bundle'o'comics as someone PMed me to offer that box implies a higher shipping cost and he was correct. Buyer chooses shipping method. If I can move these ones soon I will revamp and try again I think at lower price points, but feedback is welcome in the threads or via PM.

I started a somewhat failed and somewhat successful sales approach and called it box'o'comics. I have some in gold/silver/bronze and copper/modern and great deals are there to be had. I changed the titles to bundle'o'comics as someone PMed me to offer that box implies a higher shipping cost and he was correct. Buyer chooses shipping method. If I can move these ones soon I will revamp and try again I think at lower price points, but feedback is welcome in the threads or via PM.

I know mystery boxes or grab bags are not allowed but if you could nonchalantly sneak in a miniature pony into one of the boxes, theta may help move product!

I know mystery boxes or grab bags are not allowed but if you could nonchalantly sneak in a miniature pony into one of the boxes, theta may help move product!

A little pony...so you mean a donkey, right?

Captain America 109 9.0

Ghost Rider 1 8.0

Fantastic Four 67 7.5

Marvel Premiere 15 9.0

X-Men 89 9.8

16954.jpg16955.jpg16956.jpg16957.jpg16958.jpg16959.jpg16960.jpg16961.jpg16962.jpg

You sure you'll be able to stay awake that long?

Captain America 109 9.0

Ghost Rider 1 8.0

Fantastic Four 67 7.5

Marvel Premiere 15 9.0

X-Men 89 9.8

You sure you'll be able to stay awake that long?

(:

Not a pre-sale or post-sale but post-buy announcement...just bought my most expensive comic ever! SS4 in 9.0. D'OH! But I am still an OA guy until I buy a comic more than my most expensive art and this wouldn't rank top 20 in that category!

Still a bit unsettling. I had never spent more than $100 for a comic book until a year or three ago.

Not a pre-sale or post-sale but post-buy announcement...just bought my most expensive comic ever! SS4 in 9.0. D'OH! But I am still an OA guy until I buy a comic more than my most expensive art and this wouldn't rank top 20 in that category!

Still a bit unsettling. I had never spent more than $100 for a comic book until a year or three ago.

I think this type of post belongs in the personal announcement sub forum

I think this type of post belongs in the personal announcement sub forum

you may be right. I have never been in there though.

A little pony...so you mean a donkey, right?

Funny….

Hi all. I'll be listing a nice pile of books tonight. Mostly Bronze-ish!

Pull up a chair and a cold one. Starting when I finish scanning and grading these last 12 books.

I started a thread in mixed ages for a bunch of comic lots: Bird's Lots'O'Comics! So far I have lots of Ghost Rider, Micronauts, Marvel - Quasar, DC - Martian Manhunter, semi-keys and tonight and tomorrow morning will be adding lots of Batman Family comics, Daredevil, Hellblazer, Spider-Man, and more. I hear it is typically a slow time for selling in general but I have too many comics to not try. You gotta try.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9022796&fpart=1

just started a focused SUPERMAN + FAMILY Sale.

lots of doomsday stuff, other 1st apps, really rare stuff, etc. Check it out, you'll find something you like. Thanks.

Three slabs to post either this afternoon or tomorrow depending on arrival:

Incredible Hulk #180 CGC 9.2 (Q)

Iron Man #55 CGC 9.0

X-Men #94 CGC 9.2