• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,915 posts in this topic

I will have about 20-25 slabs in mixed, including newly arrived Rachel Rising 1 9.6 SS sketched by Terry Moore and a Rachel Rising 2 9.4 SS as well. Most of the rest will be priced to move, $30 or less.

I am pretty sure that I will also put up my 2 NM98 raw copies in copper/modern as well. That is the plan at least.

Yo!

I'll be listing 50 or so bronze-ish book in the GSB section this evening. Starting around....uhhh.....looks at clock.....630 central or thereabouts.

See ya then!!

I could be wrong, but as a long-time member who used to run sales threads (fun successful ones to boot) in the single selling forum we had before it was broken up into multiple sections, I think cd4ever means the Gold/Silver/Bronze section is the 'real deal'. And, as someone who doesn't post all the time and apparently was off the boards for a long time, he may not even realize the VCC is happening.
Yeah, that's what I meant!!

Or mostly I was just lamenting the fact that when I post books anywhere other than the GSB section, I immediately feel like Charlton Heston in The Omega Man.

Soylent Green is People!!!!!

Wait....wrong movie.

Damn dirty apes!!

Starting on Wednesday morning and running through Thursday afternoon/night, I will be listing hundreds of raw books. Gold, silver, bronze. Keys, semi-keys, non-keys. Low grade, high grade, mid-grade, no grade.

Here is a sample of just a few of the things I am going to put up (these will be listed on Thursday).

1_zpsmzjhohwt.jpg

2_zpsjvoc7ney.jpg

Been gone awhile. Consumed with a litigation that I was leading nationally that recently settled. Time to get back to the important stuff, comics. This week I will finally be returning with a real sales thread. For those that remember, it will be as good as you likely remember (I hope). If you haven't been around for one, I'll talk about in my thread what to expect. Since I have some new found time off (or at least more relaxed), shipping etc. will all be occurring timely etc. Look for it soon.

starting about 3pm eastern, i'll be selling a longbox worth of dc copper and modern.

Some major keys, some minor keys, and a lot of rare stuff you don't see everyday, stuff you didn't know you wanted, but you probably do. If you're a TRUE collector or completionist, you should stop by.

Thanks.

A little early with the announcement, but next Monday I'm planning to start my 3rd Annual Bunker-Busting-Mega-Ultra-Super Comic Sale! :banana:

I'm looking at listing several hundred SA and BA books, mostly in mid to lower grade (though a few higher grade will be sprinkled in), at prices that will hopefully be too good to pass up. Plus they'll be some keys, including an ASM #129, ASM #122, Ghost Rider #1, Marvel Spotlight #5, Cat #1, Tomb of Dracula #1, and more.

I may have a companion thread to go with it in Copper/Bronze, time permitting.

Hope to see everyone there! :foryou:

A little early with the announcement, but next Monday I'm planning to start my 3rd Annual Bunker-Busting-Mega-Ultra-Super Comic Sale! :banana:

I'm looking at listing several hundred SA and BA books, mostly in mid to lower grade (though a few higher grade will be sprinkled in), at prices that will hopefully be too good to pass up. Plus they'll be some keys, including an ASM #129, ASM #122, Ghost Rider #1, Marvel Spotlight #5, Cat #1, Tomb of Dracula #1, and more.

I may have a companion thread to go with it in Copper/Bronze, time permitting.

Hope to see everyone there! :foryou:

Starting tonight around 6:30 CST. Lots of good stuff, and plenty of affordable books as well. Stop by and say hello! :hi:

Been gone awhile. Consumed with a litigation that I was leading nationally that recently settled. Time to get back to the important stuff, comics. This week I will finally be returning with a real sales thread. For those that remember, it will be as good as you likely remember (I hope). If you haven't been around for one, I'll talk about in my thread what to expect. Since I have some new found time off (or at least more relaxed), shipping etc. will all be occurring timely etc. Look for it soon.

:popcorn:

:popcorn:

Double :popcorn: for me...

Have a small group of about 80 raw silver age stuff all superhero titles. Mostly mid grade will try and list tonight or tomorrow.

Just to have upload scans.

Steve

Action Comics 318 VG- $7.00

Action Comics 319 VG- (WATER SPOT TOP EDGE) $6.00

Action Comics 351 FN/VF (STAPLE RUST) $10.00

Action Comics 356 FN (STAPLE RUST) $9.00

Action Comics 358 FN/VF (TANNING INSIDE COVER,STAPLE RUST) $10.00

Action Comics 359 FN+ (TANNING INSIDE COVER) $10.00

Action Comics 369 FN- $6.00

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 49 VG+ $20.00

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 53 VG+ (GLOSSY) $15.00

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 67 VG $10.00