• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,915 posts in this topic

The dollar store is opening again. I have just picked up 6 long boxes of books and there is some great stuff in there. There are also have some signed books in there that I will also list for one dollar. I will run this in a couple days.

Edited by Gatchaman

The dollar store is opening again. I have just picked up 6 long boxes of books and there is some great stuff in there. There are also have some singed books in there that I will also list for one dollar. I will run this in a couple days.

it's a good thing they didn't all go up in smoke

9pm tonight, EST I'll be listing about 20 older Fawcett books. Some are ones you don't see very often. Predominately Whiz,at least one Captain Marvel Jr., maybe a few Mary Marvels or Wow's a few America's Greatest and possibly some Master Comics.

Thank you! Brownies will be on the counter, help yourself;)

Later this week I will be listing a lot of copper and modern books.

A small sampling.

New Mutants #98 in 9.6

New Mutants #87 in 9.4 (2 copies)

Hulk #271 in 9.6 (3 copies)

Batman Adventures #12 in 9.2

Y Last Man #1 in 9.6

Infinity Gauntlet #1 in 9.4

and many more.

Tonight at 9 pm (for the West coast people;)

I'll have Jimmy Olsen #3- 10 (rare and raw) and a Daredevil #1, CGC.

They seem to like each other well enough to sell together;)

can you please move it back a few hours so I can enjoy Perry Mason? :wishluck:

Part 2 of Oh the HORROR of it, These GOOD GIRLS are just SHOCKED;) and RAW;) Will start, tomorrow, Monday 3/21 at 8pm, so that DrX can watch Perry Mason.

Just kidding about that part, I just have too many books to start at 9, but never fear West Coasters I am sure I'll still be posting at 9, 10 and probably close to 11. I think I'm up to 40 books for tomorrow. I may even add 3 slabbed books at the end if I have time.

Brownies will be available for all who join in...but no beer. Shopping and drinking don't...wait, maybe we will have beer. hm

I've never done an announcement thread before. Probably because my sales threads have never deserved to be noted here. This one doesn't really either, but what the heck. Starting Friday, I will be listing these in my Lee Corso Sales Thread (more on that later).

2ea05b78-c14e-4cb9-9fdb-8072a4f0b98e_zpswyzenx50.jpg

Almost a full box of freshly bagged and boarded Bronze Marvels just purchased from the original owner. Books are all over the place in grade, but not all over the place in issue (more on that later).

I know going in, this thread will be:

Bullseye_zpsyywsui25.jpg

Or a complete:

Dumpster%20Fire_zpsouuyuf2e.jpg

Either way, you'll want to check it out! Most books will be in the $1 -$10 range.

Edited by electricprune

Hi all.

I'm going to be listing 4 x pedigree CGC books for sale.

Two SPIKE & TYKES HG books inc. a Single Highest graded copy. and

Two rarely seen books mid-grade from the RECIL MACON pedigree.

Probably listing within the next hour or so.

I just scanned a effload of books to list on a popular auction site with BIN's.

Thought I'd offer them here tonight for fun. Hoping to anyway. Stella might hold me to my promise of a Bounce Off contest. My plan is to go free domestic shipping and welcome to offers. All eras. So it will be in the Mixed thread which pretty much guarantees no one will see it. Cause that's how I roll.

These are mostly books that have been sitting in storage for a decade or 2 and all of a sudden have some value.

See you soon!

Around noon eastern on Thursday, I'll start listing half a long box of indies in copper/modern, non marvel and non DC

Mostly raw, maybe ten slabs

Mostly image, but plenty of other stuff including quite a few others. Lot of negan related Twd stuff if that floats your boat.

Got about 200 books scanned. Gonna grade them out today, and hopefully start posting them for sale this evening in the MIXED section.

Silver\bronze/copper/modern

1st appearances, runs & randoms

Should be something for everyone :headbang:

A2sM78l.jpg?1Mo0vYdJ.jpg?1ZSla3bX.jpg?1oXAAGFq.jpg?1

HKkiifN.jpg?1lkHZ6bO.jpg?18AAkeHm.jpg?2

gOHz9Qu.jpg?1IEm8l2Q.jpg?1AhGdiML.jpg?1

EE3fkYk.jpg?1

Edited by THE_BEYONDER