• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,915 posts in this topic

To avoid the embarrassment of listing my books next to Filter and Dale..... I'm running my year end sale in the Mixed Age Sales Forum. The raw books have mostly already been listed..... and many have been discounted significantly from the prices in the page 1 list...... there are also some books not even on the list. Sometime tonight through tomorrow I will be posting pictures and many reduced prices for a group of about 3 dozen slabs from all Ages.... many minor keys and esoterica...... :foryou: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

A lot of big sales going on around here lately, but I hope everyone gets a chance to stop by and say hello in my modest one. :hi: Tomorrow night, I plan to list a Marvel Premiere #15 (1st Iron Fist), Detective #411 (1st Talia), an Avengers #11 (Spidey guest stars!) and a few other new offerings with some holdovers from previous threads. Hope to see some familiar faces! :foryou:

starting a new sales thread in mixed. this is from my $10 and over boxes I sell at cons.

Lots of good stuff priced low etc. I'll also be posting some other books from my $3 and $5 boxes and unique items for sale

Small batch of books I got in today and have scanned, will be posting for sale in just a little while!

The Agents 6 9.8

Capes 1 9.8

Daredevil 168 9.4 $225

DC Comics Presents 26 9.8

Inhumans 1 9.6

Iron Fist 14 9.2

Marvel Spotlight 28 9.6

Marvel Spotlight 32 9.6

Star Wars 1 9.4

Thor 225 9.2

X-Men 97 9.6

X-Men 98 9.4

X-Men 99 9.4

Here's a small sample of Thursday night. This is probably about 25% of what will be listed.

Sunday night will be Golden Age & 1950s books, and invoices will go out on Monday.

876571130_o.jpg

876571160_o.jpg

Actually, Dale stumbled and fell on those comics shortly after taking this picture. :P

Insane sales thread Dale, I look forward to watching the carnage. Hawaii emptied my coffers but I may be able to find my way to trying for something in that picture!