• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

I know I keep saying I'm not selling anything else, but then I look at my "maybe send to CGC pile" and figure I should try them here first.

So...

Tonight at around 9pm. Low grade copies of three Detective Keys. #41 (first solo Robin), #73,

#73, (first Scarecrow in Detective, first Cover and 1st Origin)

#140, first Riddler

I know I keep saying I'm not selling anything else, but then I look at my "maybe send to CGC pile" and figure I should try them here first.

So...

Tonight at around 9pm. Low grade copies of three Detective Keys. #41 (first solo Robin), #73,

#73, (first Scarecrow in Detective, first Cover and 1st Origin)

#140, first Riddler

:popcorn:

I have decided to do my first craigslist garage sale for comics (and maybe my CDs). So I guess it is worth mentioning here, a few thousand comics for 50 cents or $1 each and some nicer ones as well.

This Saturday, April 9, 9am - noon.

So if anyone is interested, I am in central NJ (08846) and the ad is on central NJ craigslist as well with some pictures. Star Wars 1 beat up to heck but still a Star Wars 1 (and 2-7+). I was waiting to use it with the other 10 or so issues I have from the first 15 issues in Pay It Forward but might as well offer them for sale now! :sumo:

I will also have some comic art and comic strip art for sale, as well as comic posters for $2 and $3 each (and Marvel Zombies wall poster for $20).

3 hours only though! (shrug)

check the craigslist ad here or feel free to PM me for anything. :insane:

Edited by Bird

As some of you know, I've had a few different sales/auctions here on the Boards to raise some funds for "Stand Up 2 Cancer" A very worthy cause in my opinion, as it seems this horrible disease has affected all of us in one way or another.

My niece Nicole is involved in the "Relay for Life". She's making her run for I believe the 4th time in Honor of her late Grandmother (my Mother) I am VERY proud of her involvement, so in order to help out her and her Team, I will be having an auction this weekend with some cool items. Comics, comic related stuff, and some Sports cards. (I'm still digging up some more stuff) with 100% going to her Team. Since it's not specific to one category, I will be posting it in the "Mixed Age and Misc" Thread

Look for it to run from this Friday (15th) through Sunday (17th) evening

Here is a link to Nicole's page

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLCY16LS?px=33357384&pg=personal&fr_id=72846&utm_campaign=rfl_2016&utm_source=mobile_app&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=ask_family_friends

I will probably have a thread later tonight selling a GSXM #1 7.5 and ASM #129 7.5

Will probably be around 10pm Central time in G/S/B.

Buy both and pay within 24 hours to get a copy of Spectacular Spider-Man #64 for free!!

I will post some granny panties in the modern thread probably tomorrow.

Dead tired tonight...

These will include modern variants, some New 52 #1s, and whatever else I feel like throwing in.

All raws, no slabs.

I will post some granny panties in the modern thread probably tomorrow.

Dead tired tonight...

These will include modern variants, some New 52 #1s, and whatever else I feel like throwing in.

All raws, no slabs.

This will be tomorrow afternoon...still too tired to *spoon* with this tonight...

Hi.

I'm thinking of selling off a complete EC back catalogue of reprint books. These were the faithful reprints that were produced in the early 90's in softback annual form. Each issue contains 5 issues of a particular EC issue in its entirety plus covers. I have a lot of these (every individual EC title, every issue) and it would be a lot of work to actually put these up with photos etc. So I would very much appreciate some feedback via pm only as to whether there might be any interest here. If they are something members would be interested in, it would be worth me doing it.

We are talking titles like HAUNT OF FEAR, TALES FROM THE CRYPT, VAULT OF HORROR, SHOCK SUSPENSE STORIES, CRIME SUSPENSE STORIES, CRIME PATROL, WAR AGAINST CRIME, FRONTLINE COMBAT, TWO-FISTED TALES, M.D., IMPACT, PANIC, PIRACY etc.

I would very much appreciate feedback as to whether to list them. Many thanks.

G.

Hopefully within the next 12-24 hours or so, I will be listing a bit of a miscellaneous hotch-potch sale of these kind of items;

Some CGC SS books (Bronze age horror) inc. a TOMB OF DRAC # 1 signed by Adams.

Some very HG cartoon books, a couple of very nice ex-CGC crack-outs Superman books and some misc. Silver age DC raw books.

Features of the sale inc. free shipping to anywhere on the raw books. :hi: