• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

Shortly I will start a new continuing sales thread of mixed material in the GA/SA/BA section.

A few Batman and non-Marvel books, maybe a few GA out of my focus,

some uncommon italian editions, a set of Spirou magazines including #1071-1072 (first appearance of the Smurfs), basically whatever I come across that needs to go, and then Marvel books.

I will also open a parallel thread in mixed to offer a few Copper/Modern things, a New Mutants #98 CGC 9.8, and freebies for those who like to pick them to justify the shipping costs from Italy.

My intention would be to invoice here and there, but if one buys and wants to be invoiced I will do that ASAP. (thumbs u

Here a preview for tomorrow, had a few beers so thought best to wait to list.... figure if I post a picture I am obligated to list them tomorrow. There will be other books, but took a handful out of a box. Heres the preview- please do not pm me on individual prices, I have to inspect the comics and assign grades (which i do not want to attempt with a buzz.)

http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/docternic/media/3F95C4B2-375C-4B20-8C80-1149B04319E6_zpsqnlafb3e.jpg.html

Been awhile since I've had a thread, so pulling books and scanning for weekend of 6/17. Should have a couple of hundred books. Something for everyone. :whistle:

Almost finished scanning so this one will be starting up either tonight or one night this week. Ended up with nearly three short boxes of lower level keys, nice presenting SA/BA books, and high grades. All will be priced to ensure the thread is fun for all.

May not scan them given where they will be priced, but trying to put a list together of another 250 or so low/mid grade bronze to high grade modern Spidey's..

No PMs, all will be sold via the thread :naughty:

Been awhile since I've had a thread, so pulling books and scanning for weekend of 6/17. Should have a couple of hundred books. Something for everyone. :whistle:

Almost finished scanning so this one will be starting up either tonight or one night this week. Ended up with nearly three short boxes of lower level keys, nice presenting SA/BA books, and high grades. All will be priced to ensure the thread is fun for all.

May not scan them given where they will be priced, but trying to put a list together of another 250 or so low/mid grade bronze to high grade modern Spidey's..

No PMs, all will be sold via the thread :naughty:

I will be posting books tonight...

I have a small batch of VERY nice, higher grade Original Owner DC books from the early 1960's coming in the next 23.5 hours.

All books will be listed raw and tightly graded.

All have excellent, NM eye appeal, will mostly be in the VF to NM ranges (more or less), have excellent page quality and color strike. They look and feel like brand new books.

There are about 21 books to list.

They list being offered will include

Flash

Justice League of America

Mystery In Space

Rip Hunter Time Master

Showcase

I'd love to accommodate pre-sales and requests but I want to be fair to everyone so I can answer questions about the books but they won't be offered for sale until they are listed in my sales thread. I hope everyone understands.

Thanks for looking!

Grading and organizing some of my overstock books.

First up will be Batman and Detective Comics

Most will be priced $3/$5/$10

Books range from

Detective Comics

Annual 1-7, 1,000,000

350, 358, 435-835 with gaps

Batman

Annuals 8, 10, 12, 14-18, 21, 23, 24, 25(2nd print)

216, 219, 305-679 with gaps

If you have questions or want to send me a list, pm me

I have a small batch of VERY nice, higher grade Original Owner DC books from the early 1960's coming in the next 23.5 hours.

All have excellent, NM eye appeal, will mostly be in the VF to NM ranges (more or less), have excellent page quality and color strike. They look and feel like brand new books.

Flash

Mystery In Space

Rip Hunter Time Master

Showcase

I'd love to accommodate pre-sales and requests but I want to be fair to everyone so I can answer questions about the books but they won't be offered for sale until they are listed in my sales thread. I hope everyone understands.

Thanks for looking!

k8f5MHL.gif

Flash

Mystery In Space

Rip Hunter Time Master

Showcase

Thanks for looking!

k8f5MHL.gif

I think you may be forgetting that in the summer in Canada there are 32 hours in a day.