• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd String DC Sci-Fi
1 1

1,249 posts in this topic

Many thanks for the kind comments, adamstrange, AtlasFan, JohnT, selegue, Sal, and Inaflash. I truly appreciate the opportunity to share my collection. These are definitely not undercopies, but I hope you'll enjoy them nonetheless.

:foryou:

SA050-RC.jpg

One of the absolute best covers DC ever put out. Great book.

Agreed. I love how the airplane is just hanging in the air with that robot reaching for it. Talk about dramatic!

I'm going through sensory overload looking at these posts. Wonderful stuff.

Here are some brand new additions to my MY GREATEST ADVENTURE collection.

Wonderful Moreira cover-story. I Became a Merman is about a scientist who gains mysterious Namor-like powers..Some geat underwater panels...

MGA_10.jpg

Another great Moreira story - this time with robots! MGA_11.jpg

Great Kirby story about an underwater city!

MGA_15.jpg

Kirby cover and story..about a man who enjoys taking challenging thrills..hmm.

MGA_16.jpg

Here is a re-aquired grail.

HOS_01.jpg

I sold this issue of HOS #1 years ago in the mid-90s (I instantly regretted it -- you all know the feeling!). Then a couple of weeks ago ... BANG .. I saw it on a website and recognized it instantly. And it was offered for less than I sold it for..I couldnt believe it!!! Now its back home. A story with a happy ending!

Bill

Congratulations on the homecoming for your HOM 1! (thumbs u

Congratulations on the homecoming for your HOM 1! (thumbs u

We had a big party last night for HOS #1... Whew, what a night. Later in the evening the HOS #1 snuck off drunk with my Amazing Adventures #1...I dont even want to begin explaining what happened after that! :)