• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,119 posts in this topic

It paid off ... nice to have a complete copy!

I posted mine on BZ's thread a while back, but thought it would look good beside yours. Mine has the cover re-attached, but presents well and has nice PQ!

ASANNUAL1927POST.jpg

Got one of my pulp grails today! It's a little rough around the edges, but solid and complete with nice pages. :cloud9:

Glad it turned out great!! (thumbs u I didn't receive mine :sorry:

Be sure to post it when does - it's great cover. Bedsheets rule! :headbang:

Got a new pulp today :acclaim: Was advertised as the March 1942 issue ... it's the March 1947 issue :frustrated: I guess I won't own this book for long :tonofbricks:

Still that's a cool cover - Giant vs. Dragon! :applause:

Thanks guys. The buyer tells me he'll refund and I can keep the book so :)

Got a new pulp today :acclaim: Was advertised as the March 1942 issue ... it's the March 1947 issue :frustrated: I guess I won't own this book for long :tonofbricks:

:takeit:

:gossip: Seller already fully refunded $$$ so I'll keep my free pulp :grin: Anyway the book is coming apart at the spine, you wouldn't want it. Kudos to the seller btw :foryou:

shadow11.jpg

THE SHADOW MAGAZINE - “FEB. 15, 1933” - PROMO COPY

ORIGINAL & VERY RARE

Shown above is an original “The Shadow Magazine” promo copy from 1933. This was a free giveaway promotion teaser magazine used to promote the actual February 15th issue of The Shadow Magazine. There are approx. 16 - (6.75” x 9.75”) pages printed on black and white newsprint. The promo copy is in excellent condition and in my collection!

Dwight

GREAT pulp, Scrooge!!! I love that cover too. The fact that its devoid of any humans or aliens makes it somewhat surreal. :applause:

The psychedelic colors add quite a bit to the cover!