• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,115 posts in this topic

I picked up this pulp as of recent for a fairly good price, but the contents were much nicer than the condition! ;)

20150501_194131_zpstb80kuea.jpg

20150501_191937_zpsixgef2kc.jpg

20150501_191905_zpsfhh2awwz.jpg

I deacidified it because the cover was brittle and the pages were still ok, but were darker than my other copy of this pulp. Does anyone else deacidify their pulps? If so, what do you use?

Does anyone else deacidify their pulps? If so, what do you use?

I just space microchamber sheets throughout - I figure if they're good for comics, then they're good for pulps.

I deacidified it because the cover was brittle and the pages were still ok, but were darker than my other copy of this pulp. Does anyone else deacidify their pulps? If so, what do you use?

What are you using, Bookkeeper spray?

What are you using, Bookkeeper spray?

Essencially, it is a Krylon clone of it that is easily available :)

With The New Annotated H. P. Lovecraft (2014) currently on the reading table (massive tome, I'm enjoying it a lot), what are your learned opinions as to some of the best pulps that contain Lovecraft stories?