• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,137 posts in this topic

The auction images for this year's Windy City Pulp and Paper Convention (May 6-8, 2022 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center) are being loaded in the next few days to our website (www.windycitypulpandpaper.com). The first 100 lots for Friday are on there now, and instructions on how to bid are at the website's first Friday night auction page.  In the meantime, you can download or view the catalog and the images here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hpby1vfm8mh1u13/AAD5FO0PIWrw4zci6avaegxca?dl=0

Time will tell if I acquired a book, before it really takes off. After I bought this Astounding pulp locally I noticed there were several of the same issue for sale on the Abe Books site. Now it's being advertised, at least I have noticed it fairly frequently when browsing news on my cell phone.

astounding_on_cellphone.jpeg

Edited by frozentundraguy

On 5/2/2022 at 9:37 PM, Joshua33 said:

As soon as I read this, I immediately thought of Macklemore's 'Thrift Shop'. :roflmao:

I do still wear an old lined Levi's coat my dad got back in the early 90s for a carton of cigarettes.  Metallica was sharpies onto the back.  It gets a lot of attention 😄

On 5/2/2022 at 9:40 PM, waaaghboss said:

I do still wear an old lined Levi's coat my dad got back in the early 90s for a carton of cigarettes.  Metallica was sharpies onto the back.  It gets a lot of attention 😄

Sweet. You'll have to post a picture of that. My kind of coat.

On 5/3/2022 at 1:10 AM, Joshua33 said:

Sweet. You'll have to post a picture of that. My kind of coat.

Here's a cool jacket. It once belonged to Simon Bisley. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

119_5271.JPG

119_5273.JPG