• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art behind glass: Show off your framed art!
11 11

2,015 posts in this topic

Hello all. Here's my newly framed DPS from MARVELS #3 featuring the Fantastic Four's classic battle with Galactus and Silver Surfer (FF #48-50) in the signature painted style of Alex Ross.

Alex Ross painted pages are incredible in person and this DPS was begging to be displayed. I just got the piece framed using a black leatherette matte and silver-accented wood frame to tie with the huge Silver Surfer image and silver car.

I'm thrilled at the result :cloud9:

12433064965_0f3a501876_c.jpg

CAF link

Hello all. Here's my newly framed DPS from MARVELS #3 featuring the Fantastic Four's classic battle with Galactus and Silver Surfer (FF #48-50) in the signature painted style of Alex Ross.

Alex Ross painted pages are incredible in person and this DPS was begging to be displayed. I just got the piece framed using a black leatherette matte and silver-accented wood frame to tie with the huge Silver Surfer image and silver car.

I'm thrilled at the result :cloud9:

12433064965_0f3a501876_c.jpg

CAF link

:o Very Nice!

I recently purchased this piece on ebay from a member of the artist's family. The artist is Rafael Ruiz, not to be confused with longtime Archie artist Fernando Ruiz. I thought it was a fairly recent piece but it's dated 11/28/1989 on the back.

It's colored pencil on bristol board. I thought it looked so nice that I had to frame it.

DSC02706_zps3c93b9d8.jpg