• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art behind glass: Show off your framed art!
11 11

2,015 posts in this topic

So I picked up some simple and inexpensive frames from my local art shop to use until I get the chance and money to professionally frame the rest of my collection. I just really want my art up on the walls and the floating frames that I have now are an eyesore. I tried one today, liked it a lot, so I think I'll buy more tomorrow for the rest of my collection. What do you think?

14182460954_06aea4e556_z.jpg

14179838202_ec7d2fce2c_z.jpg

my friends dad recently retired and wanted a hobby, he decided to try framing and so far so good. its not perfect but I have no complaints. he went and found high res scans of the page and the cover and added it to the overall package.

9cb646ee-235f-4995-a336-70958d53fe35.jpg

I originally picked up the pencils from Al Rio in 2009 and finally had a inked copy done last year by current Harley Quinn artist Chad Hardin.

4tsdxc.jpg

That looks classy :) Very nice....

(Oh and it goes without saying the other updates below it are :applause: (thumbs u )

vcmJ9lzs.jpg

Great picture! Where did you manage to find that gem?

Thanks man! :foryou: I found this bad boy on the bay 5-6 years ago, snatched it up immediately. May have to part ways with it soon...MAY...time will tell :baiting::devil:

I've owned this one for several years, but finally got around to getting it framed last week - a Patrick Nagel pin-up from the July 1982 issue of Playboy also turned into a lithograph. Viva the '80s!! :banana:

147596.jpg.2d6f6d1e5129726720bb58c1cd13f00a.jpg