• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's Ask GREGGY?

189 posts in this topic

Actually , there DOC , ..we could be on to something!....

Seems like they have exhausted every conceivable idea for a super hero/villain..(see "the Rocket Racer , etc.....)

What about the "TAN MAN".........where as he must periodically get in his "tanning chamber" (like the Batman "Demon")and "get real tan"..to restore his powers!....HUH? , ...HUH ?, .....HUH?............BH....

Actually , there DOC , ..we could be on to something!....

Seems like they have exhausted every conceivable idea for a super hero/villain..(see "the Rocket Racer , etc.....)

What about the "TAN MAN".........where as he must periodically get in his "tanning chamber" (like the Batman "Demon")and "get real tan"..to restore his powers!....HUH? , ...HUH ?, .....HUH?............BH....

banned-1.gif

What's a greggy? :insane:

A greggy is a rare beast indiginous to the wilds of British Columbia. Partial to diets of sushi and anything non-alcoholic, the greggy is often found in areas inhabited by albino pythons and pygmy mastodons. A great lover of romance comics and gary coleman, the greggy ferociously protects its native habitat with a steady barrage of meaningless graemlins, verbal abuse and repetitious posting of sweet, sweet DC's. Actual sightings of greggy, often the stuff of local myth and legend, are rare indeed. In such a case, back away slowly. Beware kicks to the groin and insults regarding the local sport teams!

:applause:

Dear Greggy

Do you like my kind?

And will you give an honest answer?

And will you sell me some crud during the next VCC?

Yes because you're cool. Yes, there's plenty of crud to go around.

Dear Greggy,

Are you mad at me and if so, will you ever forgive me. :sorry:

:wishluck::foryou:

Only if you PM Doc and JohnnyG out of the blue. They are lonely.

Greggy -

Long time listener. First time caller.

As you have gotten longer in the tooth it seems you've become crankier, more argumentative and generally less tolerant of others, even mean spirited some would say (especially towards those who collect vastly superior Marvel Comics). Would you say that you have become a "curmudgeon"? Or would "cantankerous old coot" or just "old goat" suffice?

Regards,

Marshall Lucky