• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

Found (yet another) original owner silver and bronze high grade collection and got some of the results back today. Some nice X-Men in there...

Action 288 9.4 oww

ASM 19 9.2 w

Green Lantern 80 9.6 oww

Strange Tales 110 w

X-Men 43 9.8 w

X-Men 48 9.8 w :grin:

X-Men 50 9.6 oww

X-Men 56 9.6 w

X-Men 59 9.6 w

X-Men 61 9.6 w

X-Men 62 9.6 w

X-Men 64 9.6 w (Q: popped staple) :mad:

X-Men 65 9.8 w

X-Men 101 9.6 w

Andy...what's the grade on the ST #110?

7.5 white. Pretty happy with that one too.

Yeah, I would be too! ;)

Got eight books back on Tuesday. This one is the one I was most excited about. I bought this last year raw from Superworld. He had it listed at NM+ but told me that he thought it had a good shot at 9.8. I took a chance on it.

I held onto it for about 6 months trying to decide what to do with it. I considered pressing it to increase the chances of getting a 9.8, but based on what I saw going on with the spine, I thought it might actually decrease my chances so I submitted it unpressed.

Here is the result. This along with the Hulk cover are the two hardest Miller Daredevil's to get in 9.8.

I want to give a big thank you to Superworld for their fantastic grading and great deals. Really top notch stuff!

7310776304_b330ef4e61_b.jpg

DD #165 Front by dicjones, on Flickr]Daredevil 165 9.8[/url]

Gratz! I've been looking for that book in 9.8 forever!

I know what you mean! I thought for sure I'd be dropping big bucks to get this in my collection. They rarely come up for sale, making it that much harder.

This book is what the hobby is all about....the chase.It's always such a rush to find a hidden gem like this just waiting out there for somebody to find it.

Gratz! I've been looking for that book in 9.8 forever!

I know what you mean! I thought for sure I'd be dropping big bucks to get this in my collection. They rarely come up for sale, making it that much harder.

This book is what the hobby is all about....the chase.It's always such a rush to find a hidden gem like this just waiting out there for somebody to find it.

Be prepared to drop $250-$300 for one of those. I sold off one of mine earlier this year.

Excellent book btw :applause:

Just got these in today. FedEx was nice enough not to require a signature and just left them on my porch. This completes my Death / Funeral collection. I still need to upgrade a few but I can put more effort in the Return books.

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Great books! Congrats!

Note: This thread is temporarily postponed for 6 months until someone actually gets something back from CGC.

:baiting: