• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con 2008

345 posts in this topic

That IS an unbelievable guest list! Can't wait to go.

Once again, Marc Nathan and crew have outdone themselves.

Thank goodness the late summer/early fall is not as crowded with shows as the spring and early summer is! Once July hits it is back to one show a month for me.

1. Guest list is FRICKIN' amazing--Jazzy John is going to be there! :headbang:

2. My brother-in-law has confirmed the availability of the living room couch. He has a second couch in the basement, and medstudentnerd should be filling that slot.

3. I'm already going to be putting in personal days for Friday and Saturday.

4. My wife has given me the O-K.

5. The Baltimore Orioles are playing at home against Toronto which means my brother-in-law will also be able to hook me up with some free tix (his roommate is one of the sales/promotions supervisors for the Orioles and we get free tix quite a bit).

Needless to say, this ought to be one helluva first Comic Convention experience! Now, here's to hoping everything falls into place!!! :wishluck: And yeah, I'd definitely be up for coming along on the guided tour through Geppi's!

We'll be there again. It was great last year. Hotels in the city of Blatimore are more than NY, so we stay about 10 miles out. Last year the red sox were in town, made sure I had my yankee gear on, lol . We escaped. :)

Is the convention center close to this?

Baltimore - Penn Station

1515 N Charles St

Baltimore, MD 21201-5808

One branch of the Baltimore Light Rail also runs from Penn Station and stops at the Convention Center. That would be your cheapest option (other than walking) and is a great little local train line.

Baltimore - Penn Station

1515 N Charles St

Baltimore, MD 21201-5808

One branch of the Baltimore Light Rail also runs from Penn Station and stops at the Convention Center. That would be your cheapest option (other than walking) and is a great little local train line.

Bring exact change for the ticket. I waited in line an hour for change last year.

Baltimore - Penn Station

1515 N Charles St

Baltimore, MD 21201-5808

You coming to b'more this year? :baiting:

Yes :acclaim:

You can take the rail right from the airport to the convention center for like 2 bucks or fly in the same time as me and share a cab for $30.

And yeah, I'd definitely be up for coming along on the guided tour through Geppi's!

When we get a little closer, I will be organizing this, and posting info here in this thread (thumbs u

Steve

Can we open up some of the cases there and read some books? :insane:

Thank goodness the late summer/early fall is not as crowded with shows as the spring and early summer is! Once July hits it is back to one show a month for me.

with a show of :hi: .....

who is planning on attending this show?

There is a good chance that Matt Nelson and I will be continuing our 2008 restoration detection seminar world tour at this year's Baltimore Comic-Con. :wishluck:

I'm opening the floor again for hosting the Forum Dinner at my place again, if you guys want to come out.

Since I don't expect to have a booth this year, perhaps I might go balls to the wall and do a PIG ROAST!!!

What say you gents to that?

shhh...don't tell the wife!

with a show of :hi: .....

who is planning on attending this show?

:hi: Paid for our booth at the show this past weekend.

There is a good chance that Matt Nelson and I will be continuing our 2008 restoration detection seminar world tour at this year's Baltimore Comic-Con. :wishluck:

:wishluck: Hope so. I really enjoyed it. Maybe they can give more than an hour :wishluck:

I'm opening the floor again for hosting the Forum Dinner at my place again, if you guys want to come out.

Since I don't expect to have a booth this year, perhaps I might go balls to the wall and do a PIG ROAST!!!

What say you gents to that?

shhh...don't tell the wife!

Sounds like a good plan to me Rich!!! I'm in :banana: