• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight Rules!!!!
1 1

599 posts in this topic

First off to rectify an error in the above picture Identiy Disc #5 is not a Moon Knight appearance.

Vengeance of the Moon Knight #2 2nd printing.

votmk2reprint.jpg

Also some other appearances along with the Moon Knight marvel Minimate figure that came out today.

mkapperancesminimate.jpg

One of the most striking covers, (worship) I had to include this issue in a recent sub.

scan0041.jpg

Nice book. It is one of the nicer covers. Would also make good for either signatures or having someone do some more detail sketching on it.

Opened up my Christmas present this morning from a friend and got a comic clock. Thanks!

Marvel Spotlight on the Moon Knight #29 thirty cent variant clock.

mkclock.jpg

That's really nice of your friend for sure... but... couldn't he have picked a cooler MK cover for the clock..lol... not to be a schmuck, and it does look good... but man, MK has some awesome covers... why did he pick that particular book for a clock?

Opened up my Christmas present this morning from a friend and got a comic clock. Thanks!

Marvel Spotlight on the Moon Knight #29 thirty cent variant clock.

mkclock.jpg

That's really nice of your friend for sure... but... couldn't he have picked a cooler MK cover for the clock..lol... not to be a schmuck, and it does look good... but man, MK has some awesome covers... why did he pick that particular book for a clock?

He picked it because he asked me what my favourite covers are and that is one of my favourite covers!

Friend gave me this What The..?! #8 today which I didn't have on my want list so was a good find. It has GOON KNIGHT in it lol. Guess this series of books take Marvel characters and make fun of them. Was a fun read.

whatthe8.jpg

Well diamond still never shipped my #7 variant so may have to get it elsewhere.

Anyways this months regular and 1 in 15 variant of VotMK #8.

Regular copy

votmk8.jpg

1 in 15 Heroic Age Variant

votmk8variant.jpg

Not really impressed with the variant art work and like the regular cover better.

As for this latest series I have been enjoying it. Good storyline and artwork witthin the covers.

As a side note we also get to see more Moon Knight coming up in the Secret Avengers story arc that is coming up.

:)

Vengeance of the Moon Knight #9

votmk9.jpg

Also last week Secret Avengers #1 came out which has Moon Knight in it. There was regular cover plus a 1 in 15 and a 1 in 75 variant. Below I have regular and 1 in 15 cover. I am not going to worry about the 1 in 75 unless I can find it super cheap. Its a shame since Secret Avengers #2 has a 1 in 75 cover by Deodato that is of Moon Knight that looks very sharp.

secretavengers1.jpg

Also in July, Shadowland starts which from my understanding will have Moon Knight floating around in it and he is on the cover along with a Shadowland: Moon Knight series in August.

So lots of Moon Knight goodness floating around the Marvel Universe.

:)

Secret Avengers #2 came out on Wednesday and it was a half decent read. As for how these books are being solicited I am a bit lost because there was suppose to be the regular cover and then a 1 in 75 Deodato variant which was in the order book but on release date it became a 50/50 cover split with no variant being showed on the Marvel site. :pullhair:

secretavengers2.jpg

Moon Knight is shown in his new black costume. Also he is shown in the next Vengeance of the Moon Knight which is #10 in his new black costume.

-------

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/gui22/moon-knight-has-a-new-costume/87-51870/

1241720-12633storystory_full_4811599._super.jpg

1241721-12633storystory_full_4811602._super.jpg

-------

Personally I only hope it is while he is a Secret Avenger because there is purpose behind why he wears white and I am partial to the original white/silver outfit.

Update: There was a 1 in 75 Deodato variant of Secret Avengers #2. I dont have it due to none of my lcs has it and need to wait till it cools down in price. It has Moon Knight pictured on it.

Looks like this:

931975.jpg

Friggin variants are starting to me off along with Diamond. Still never got my VotMK #7 variant due to Diamond screwing up so now I don't have a 100% completed Moon Knight series.