• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight Rules!!!!
1 1

599 posts in this topic

That is a cool cover and yep its on my list. I dont have it though since it ws a variant and no one in my city had it. I am taking a break though from moderns for now. I am going to wait for them to hit the $1 boxes from now on but as I shown before in one of my posts pretty easy to keep on top of it for most part. Everyonce in awhile I will update the list but not as much as I use too. I most likely will be getting the Bendis series though but for the next few months I am on a break and a break on my wallet on moderns since been going since 2006.

Just tired of moderns and also focusing on a couple other hobbies.

:)

Anyone is welcome to post updates and show books if they wish though.

The new MK book has a cover. :)

The Story: he wait is over! Moon Knight is here...like you ' ve never seen him before! And we mean NEVER! The Eisner award-winning team of Bendis and Maleev tear into the mythos of Moon Knight with the same verve and derring-do they brought to Daredevil. A MARVELOUS reinterpretation of one of the most enigmatic characters in Marvel history starts right here!

detail.jpg

http://marvel.com/comic_books/issue/34015/moon_knight_2010_1

Not sure what's up with the Wolvie right hand, Spidey left and Cap shield.. :o

What is Bendis doing.. ??!?!?

Edited by sl4ppy

Looks like 3 variant covers too.

Cover Variants:

* Moon Knight (2010) #1 (Tbd Artist Variant a)

* Moon Knight (2010) #1 (Tbd Artist Variant B)

* Moon Knight (2010) #1 (Tbd Artist Variant C)

Edited by sl4ppy

Never seen that virgin edition. Where did that book come from?

I bought it off LBJArm..

IIRC, he said it was a 300 issue print run given out to people who purchased memberships for Marvel Digital Comics.

I bought it from him raw for $70(??). No idea if it'll ever really be worth that, but for me it was more just about having one of the rarest MK books there is...

Here's hoping none (or very very few) of those other 300 copies are in as decent of shape or ever slabbed. :) I assume Marvel just mailed them out so most are likely destroyed by the USPS; creases, etc...

Like I said. It's a Marvel Variant available to subscribers whos purchased a membership to the Marvel Digital Comics.

Similar to the J Scott Campbell Psyloc X-Men Varint...and the Shield variant.

Each con got a different variant. Limited print run.

Edited by sl4ppy

hmm interesting. Thanks for the info. I have not seen that one on ebay but no way I would pay $70 so will wait a few years and see if I can find one cheap.

That would be the only MK series line book I would be missing now. I hate when Marvel pulls this . Why I havn't been buying up all of the moderns as of late. Tired of all the stupidity.

FWIW, I've been looking for at least the last 5 months jsut to get a value point and have *never* seen one.

Most comic info sites don't even know it exists and a google search for it turns up literally nothing.

(ie ComicVine doesn't know it exists, etc... )

Edited by sl4ppy

GIve it time :)

It was like the Not For Resale Variant for the 2006 series for #1.

Limited amount , took awhile for it to be known, was worth abit when it first came out and now is peanuts.

What I have learned in the last 5 years is that patience is key for these modern books.