• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #1

342 posts in this topic

Phil,

This is fantastic news! :applause: Glad to hear you were able to recover your funds at this point. Believe me, the wheels of justice turn slowly but they do grind fine. I've said it before and firmly believe this. (thumbs u

I love justice! :cloud9:

Well, my bank has recovered the funds from his bank, but there are some conditions that still have to take place before it is all mine to spend again. The postal fraud investigation is still crawling forward. About all I can say for now gang. You guys and gals have been incredibly supportive and I cannot thank you all enough. (worship) (thumbs u :golfclap:(worship)

:banana:^^:banana:

Glad to hear you have been reimbursed. Hope that you have everything straightened out soon. And really hope that the court system does not fail collectors here. This guy needs to do time for this. Even if it is only 60 days, good luck getting a job after that.

Congrats again VT (thumbs u Now go get a real copy

Wow. I just caught up on all this. What a nightmare, I am glad to see things moving along in your favor Phil.
I'm glad too! (thumbs u

Thanks gang. I could not have done it without you....each and every one of you.

Well, my bank has recovered the funds from his bank, but there are some conditions that still have to take place before it is all mine to spend again. The postal fraud investigation is still crawling forward. About all I can say for now gang. You guys and gals have been incredibly supportive and I cannot thank you all enough. (worship) (thumbs u :golfclap:(worship)

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

The postal service is on the case.....what kind of punishment they dole out I have no clue. Yeah, they know where he is...... :/

Awesome. I hope they nail his sorry hide.

Congrats on getting the money back. :golfclap:

btw, did Mr. VT tell anyone that he called me and threaten to kill me? probably not, but thats okay because we do have it stored. Thanks to having one of the most sophfisticated phone

systems in the world, everything is downloaded straight to a server. Let's see Mr. VT called was it 3 times?? that's what the records are showing and yours truly a big fat goose egg!! Let's see didn't Mr. VT post personal info about someone on a public forum?? and didn't Mr. VT even offer a bounty of $1000, wow wait until Tuesday when I notify CGC that they are going to be sued if this post isn't removed, (but don't worry I already copied the posts and took them down to my local police department) Mr. VT I have your info and will be contacting the authorities in your neck

of the woods on Tuesday morning, as well. I'm also going to request that each person that

replied in a malicious manner, be banned or CGC will be receiving a certified letter of intent

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

"Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if -- and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy -- "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... "Memo bis punitor delicatum"! It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!"

btw, did Mr. VT tell anyone that he called me and threaten to kill me? probably not, but thats okay because we do have it stored. Thanks to having one of the most sophfisticated phone

systems in the world, everything is downloaded straight to a server. Let's see Mr. VT called was it 3 times?? that's what the records are showing and yours truly a big fat goose egg!! Let's see didn't Mr. VT post personal info about someone on a public forum?? and didn't Mr. VT even offer a bounty of $1000, wow wait until Tuesday when I notify CGC that they are going to be sued if this post isn't removed, (but don't worry I already copied the posts and took them down to my local police department) Mr. VT I have your info and will be contacting the authorities in your neck

of the woods on Tuesday morning, as well. I'm also going to request that each person that

replied in a malicious manner, be banned or CGC will be receiving a certified letter of intent

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

"Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if -- and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy -- "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... "Memo bis punitor delicatum"! It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!"

Gene Wilder's finest moment. (thumbs u

to sue on my behalf.

Good Day, Gentlemen

Gene Wilder's finest moment. (thumbs u

lol