• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #1

342 posts in this topic

Which reminds me. How many people were banned and sued over their negative comments made in this thread? hm

I am going to guess ZERO...oh wait, alley bat was banned, 2x! :headbang:

Which reminds me. How many people were banned and sued over their negative comments made in this thread? hm

Looks like everyone ended up a winner, then. :takeit:

Looks like everyone ended up a winner, then. :takeit:

:applause:

I can't believe I missed this thread. I actually read every post. Even those by Count and Watson. :insane:

VT, make sure you learned a lesson with this. You were warned before you sent the money. Sucks to be you. :eek:

Harold, it sucks worse to be you. You're future cellmate will appreciate how well you suck, too. Just hope you get to room with the biggest, baddest inmate at the prison, and make him know what it feels like to be a man. He could come in handy for protection when you are in danger of being gang raped. I hope you come out of this as a reformed crook...that has trouble sitting down...and swallowing. :foryou:

Foolkiller and Zaid, sick the crook! :headbang:

:headbang:lol....this is too funny! I had to do it!

I can't believe I missed this thread. I actually read every post. Even those by Count and Watson. :insane:

VT, make sure you learned a lesson with this. You were warned before you sent the money. Sucks to be you. :eek:

Harold, it sucks worse to be you. You're future cellmate will appreciate how well you suck, too. Just hope you get to room with the biggest, baddest inmate at the prison, and make him know what it feels like to be a man. He could come in handy for protection when you are in danger of being gang raped. I hope you come out of this as a reformed crook...that has trouble sitting down...and swallowing. :foryou:

Foolkiller and Zaid, sick the crook! :headbang:

:headbang:lol....this is too funny! I had to do it!

Good times....................... :cloud9:

I listed this last week without pics, I'm now including pics.

Price:$5,000

Shipping: pick up is available or I will pay next day air, your choice of carrier

additional pictures, if needed

**also book is trimmed**

**please serious inquiries only**

any additional questions, e-mail or call my cell # 216-659-3798

Thanks,

Harold

DSCN0001.jpg

:takeit: per PM

I listed this last week without pics, I'm now including pics.

Price:$5,000

Shipping: pick up is available or I will pay next day air, your choice of carrier

additional pictures, if needed

**also book is trimmed**

**please serious inquiries only**

any additional questions, e-mail or call my cell # 216-659-3798

Thanks,

Harold

DSCN0001.jpg

:takeit: per PM

:roflmao:

I just read the first two pages of this thread and I'm not sure I can stomach any more...

This book looks familiar. (The re-glossing part)

Has it shown up recently in some other auction or sales thread?