• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Order status stuck at "received"?

341 posts in this topic

What garnered the 7.0? I knew you could that 7.5 if you tried. (thumbs u

Remember all those great Kapelka books with the rusty staples? I liked them so much I bought one :cry: it was rusted on the inside and I totally missed it.

Thats what I get for putting a submission together at 1 AM.

lol

Are moderns seriously delayed by 1 1/2 months now? For realz? :frustrated:

http://www.cgccomics.com/services/services_and_fees.asp

:o I hope not.

How does one get a month and half delay out of reading that? They are shipping stuff received on September 20th. Turnaround is 20 working days so around a month's time. They may be around 10-11 actual days behind. Who cares? I paid for fast track and got it back in a week.

Are moderns seriously delayed by 1 1/2 months now? For realz? :frustrated:

http://www.cgccomics.com/services/services_and_fees.asp

:o I hope not.

How does one get a month and half delay out of reading that? They are shipping stuff received on September 20th. Turnaround is 20 working days so around a month's time. They may be around 10-11 actual days behind.

Yep, I am reading it the same way.

My FT economy books got graded :o

:roflmao:

FT value got graded as well. Way better results. My Trigger Twins 1 did get a 9.8 as expected. Got another Demon 1 in 9.4 if you want to bend over. Only 1 or 2 that I was disappointed with but much better than the FT economy results

Looks like they're caught up on Moderns now. Just received this e-mail from Ali this afternoon...

"We are on time for Moderns and currently grading books from October 8th. Your order will take approximately 20 business days."

Thank you,

Ali-Jae Asselstine

Customer Service Representative

Certified Guaranty Company, LLC

Looks like they're caught up on Moderns now. Just received this e-mail from Ali this afternoon...

"We are on time for Moderns and currently grading books from October 8th. Your order will take approximately 20 business days."

Thank you,

Ali-Jae Asselstine

Customer Service Representative

Certified Guaranty Company, LLC

Ali. :luhv:

Here's a question for you guys:

Let's say you have a submission of 30 Modern books. Does CGC enter the grades of these books online one by one as they are graded or do they wait until all 30 books are graded then enter the grades online?

Shark

Let's say you have a submission of 30 Modern books. Does CGC enter the grades of these books online one by one as they are graded or do they wait until all 30 books are graded then enter the grades online?

Shark

All come up at the same time.

Shark

All come up at the same time.

Thanks Sean. (thumbs u

After I posted this I went back online and saw that my Oct. 21st invoice (also a bunch of Moderns) has also been submitted for grading. :headbang:

Shark