• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Just saw this on robot6 via cbr...

Map of the walking dead

It's actually a map on google earth of the events of TWD. I never realized that the prison was only about 20 miles north of my dad's hometown where my grandmother lives. We have to go there in a few months to take care of some of her things (she passed away in April), and I think I might take a tour of TWD events!

cool map!

ya know thats actually quite a sureal thing to look at...wierd...im gonna take the laptop into work tonight and take a look at it. imagine if you linked digital comics pages into the locations and follow Rick's journey page by page...that would add a sense of realism to the entire thing.

I finished reading the first 5 trades and I'm hooked. I thought I was going to be when I ordered them but 10 trades is a bit much in one shot. So I just put my order in the the next 5 so I should be caught up for the most part.

Map of the walking dead

It's actually a map on google earth of the events of TWD. I never realized that the prison was only about 20 miles north of my dad's hometown where my grandmother lives. We have to go there in a few months to take care of some of her things (she passed away in April), and I think I might take a tour of TWD events!

That map is AWESOME! :o

Someone do one for Preacher or Y!

Map of the walking dead

Wow, amazing Jason, thanks for posting that :headbang:

$2,000 on the 9.9 with 20 mins to go.......

I wonder if the winning buyer knows about the 2 new 9.9 SS books that are about to be added to the census. Board member jonjesper was mentioning them in another thread. He submitted them for someone in Chicago through onsite grading.

If that buyer thinks he's the only one with a 9.9 he may be pissed...

great lot...wish i had the money!

How hard and whats the going rate for the Walking Dead Retailer HC 's?

Also which of the HC's, omnibus' etc are hard to find or harder to find may be the correcting question?

Thanks

Chris

How hard and whats the going rate for the Walking Dead Retailer HC 's?

Also which of the HC's, omnibus' etc are hard to find or harder to find may be the correcting question?

Thanks

Chris

Hey Chris,

Last I checked, the "leather" retailer hardcover of the first trade (issues 1-6) was still on the cheap side ($30-$50).

Any of the signed/numbered regular hardcovers (covering 12 issues each) are going to be harder to find since they were limited, but the toughest of all these is the signed and number Omnibus Vol 1 (covers issues 1-24), which was limited to only 150 copies. I've seen these go for $400+ when they show up on ebay.