• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Something involved with wearing an ascot..I forgot what he told me

Evilash doesn't even like the WD :kidaround:

ZOINKS!!! Like those are undead zombie dudes, man!

scooby-doo-tv-01.jpg

I can't wait for Steve to see that pic :roflmao::roflmao:

lol Well played Jerel!

Does #75 come out this week at LCS? Even though its going to be terrible I still going to get this issue (thumbs u

:taptaptap:

i know that WD is terrible but does any one know the release date?

A question about issue's #74's cliffhanger.

OK, I just read issue #74. Great read. But, what I was wondering was, didn't the look-out(I forgot his name... Eric?) who discovered the group already see Rick and company do the Hunters in, when he was sneaking around. I'm sure he would have imformed Douglas about how barbaric they may have gotten back there, by now. So what is the big deal with the Priest's big reveal to Douglas anyway?

Locke & Key is the better book anyway. :baiting:

Kirkman interview

http://www.tfaw.com/blog/tag/image-comics/?qt=ia_ImageMonth

TFAW.com: So Rick and the gang seem to be in a safe, friendly community, but in The Walking Dead, things are never what they seem. Will Douglas turn out to be evil?

Kirkman: I feel like that would be a bit too obvious and a little too much like the Governor in Woodbury. I gotta keep things interesting, y’know? So no . . . I don’t see Douglas as the bad guy . . . he’s got a much more important role to play.

I am starting to think my purchase of the OA of Douglas's first appearance could of been a solid pick up..knowing my luck he dies in issue 75 :sorry:

OK, I just read issue #74. Great read. But, what I was wondering was, didn't the look-out(I forgot his name... Eric?) who discovered the group already see Rick and company do the Hunters in, when he was sneaking around. I'm sure he would have imformed Douglas about how barbaric they may have gotten back there, by now. So what is the big deal with the Priest's big reveal to Douglas anyway?

Maybe the priest somehow knows that Rick/Glenn took the guns hm

:screwy::slapfight:

Maybe the priest somehow knows that Rick/Glenn took the guns hm

I'm not sure. I just re-read it and I still think still think Priest is gonna spill his beans on what Douglas already pretty much knows. Maybe it's the Priest's "Kool-Aid" all over Douglas in issue #76? Maybe this is where Kirkman is taking us, with this community? Although the regular cover to #75 really confuses me, unless they cast Rick out and he comes back like he is in "First Blood" and the cover to #76 is kind of a message to Douglas. hm

:screwy::slapfight:

I joke... I kid... Read COS #6 yet? :baiting:

I'm actually about to do that! :headbang:

Yesterday was really busy catching up on work, so I just read WD #74 this morning, and COS #6 is next :)

Then, I'll take both home for my wife to read tonight!

^^