• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

That was listed yesterday, after #98 was released, and it became quite clear that that was NOT Daryl Dixon on the cover. Hence the decision to sell, I guess. But it also makes the title and description suggesting Daryl's first appearance a bit misleading. Hope the buyer didn't buy it thinking he was getting something he wasn't.

And just for those lazy forum people out there - that link is to the SOLD cover of issue 102 - for....wait for it........

........ $2100.00 - yes, two thousand one hundred dollars.

I forget exactly, but wasnt that cover $700 6 months ago on splash?

More power to the seller!

Edited by Jerry S

That was listed yesterday, after #98 was released, and it became quite clear that that was NOT Daryl Dixon on the cover. Hence the decision to sell, I guess. But it also makes the title and description suggesting Daryl's first appearance a bit misleading. Hope the buyer didn't buy it thinking he was getting something he wasn't.

And just for those lazy forum people out there - that link is to the SOLD cover of issue 102 - for....wait for it........

........ $2100.00 - yes, two thousand one hundred dollars.

I forget exactly, but wasnt that cover $700 6 months ago on splash?

More power to the seller!

It was 1200 - it sold really quickly.

twd100coverquitelyjpg-d90135_800w.jpg

So almost every Zombie we see from a 6 year old up to adults are all missing teeth, but this old bag has a full set of chompers? Nice!

That is some serious detail in that cover (thumbs u also like how the sig looks like a broche on her sweater. I really want to see what McFarlane has done for his cover hm

Edited by Bass4punk

Look like dentures to me ;)

lol

Having cared for my grandparents I can tell you they had a hard time keeping them in when eating rice pudding.

If they went Zombie with their fake chompers in those things would be stuck in the of the first guy they tried to eat. lol

Look like dentures to me ;)

lol

Having cared for my grandparents I can tell you they had a hard time keeping them in when eating rice pudding.

If they went Zombie with their fake chompers in those things would be stuck in the of the first guy they tried to eat. lol

That's some strong fixodent.