• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

OMFG! Issue 98

I love running a shop, you guys wait till tomorrow :o

Holy S***!!!

Just read it. It read very quick, but some major *spoon* goes down this issue. And I'm starting to have trouble differentiating some characters with Adlards rushed art.

It's mentioned in the main Diamond Previews catalog, but not in the dealer's order form
there is no retailer incentive solicited that I saw, but I only gave it a cursory glance

It's mentioned in the main Diamond Previews catalog, but not in the dealer's order form

The retailer incentive for WD 101 is mentioned in the main catalog and then not in the dealer order form. I'm not sue if it wa accidentally omitted from the order form or inadvertantly referenced in the main catalog or what?

I tried to look online in our initial order pages but it hasn't uploaded yet and I didn't get my Dealer copy Previews order form with my shipment! I saw the advert in the previews...also incentives mentioned for Spawn #222 and it shows the Walking Dead #1 homage cover,but I don't know if it's "THE" incentive cover.

Edited by COMICKINGS

The order form doesn't say anything (at least the one that was sent to my LCS didn't). I was wondering if anyone had called Diamond to find out the answer. I'm not a retailer so I don't have an account and can't call Diamond. When someone does call, please post the answer in the forum. Thanks!

As far as issue 98 goes, is Dwight a nickname for Darrel or is he a different character? Also, doess this put an end to Kirkman's rumor that Darall is going to appear in the comics or is the crossbow carrying character on the cover of issue 101 different from Dwight? Kirkman certainly does a great job of making sure readers have no idea what the heck is going on in the book and have even less of an idea of what will go on in future issues. I couldn't be happier with the Something to Fear arc. Kirkman is AWESOME at what he does and for me each and every issue has just got better and better. If anyone has any revised theory about Darall, please share it.

Edited by Nico Esq

Man I wish I was caught up, I just can't read single issues since I collect them, need that compendium 2 to come out dang it so I can start buying the TPB!

As far as issue #98 goes, should I buy more than one :whatev:

Yeah was thinking the same