• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

So does issue 53 lose its sales momentum? Should we start a new WD thread since this one started with issue 54 (2nd appearance)?

So does issue 53 lose its sales momentum? Should we start a new WD thread since this one started with issue 54 (2nd appearance)?

If it does kill momentum, i'd pick up some extra copies. I'm assuming these characters will eventually be introduced into the show, which will bump their value immediately

You should buy them all and then use them for wallpaper...

I sold my #53 at a very reasonable buy it now last night (after reading the spoiler) because I wanted to make more money now than I would have in a week or so once people realize he was just another supporting character...I also don't think the show will be on the air long enough to get this far into the series...the kid that plays Carl would be voting by then...

I did this because no one cares about Tyrese's 1st appearance anymore...eBay-wise

You should buy them all and then use them for wallpaper...

I sold my #53 at a very reasonable buy it now last night (after reading the spoiler) because I wanted to make more money now than I would have in a week or so once people realize he was just another supporting character...I also don't think the show will be on the air long enough to get this far into the series...the kid that plays Carl would be voting by then...

I did this because no one cares about Tyrese's 1st appearance anymore...eBay-wise

:signfunny:

Yeah, i know. It'll have to run on tv for like 8 more years before they get to them on the show considering the pace they are on. It's all a crapshoot.

I've seen this logic in several threads and as much as some comic collectibility is a gamble I would not consider it a crapshoot. I certainly would not consider the chances of him making the show to be a crapshoot.

What is the retailer incentive for issue 101? I didn't see it in the diamond order form?
returnability if orders for 101 exceed 99 by 50%... no variant covers, etc...

I would not say this issue is a good investment...

There have been numerous deaths in key issues and if memory serves several deaths in not so key issues.

I bought a few extra 9.8 raw copies for a signing I have soon, but as far as raw...

Slight bump maybe?

I have a guess.

Putting it in spoiler tags in case I am right.

I bet Abraham or Eugene or both die. It makes sense with the last page of 97 looking the way it did.

I was right, Abraham is dead. Eugene likes to bite manly groins. When I first saw the crossbow arrow, I thought Daryl had made his appearance.