• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

:golfclap:

How can that book in the back on the right side be a 10 if someone wrote on it? :baiting:

Not sure what the rules are........nine are reg. WD issues and the yellow is the

Elantra Coupe Manual

Certification Information

Certification #:

Title:

Elantra Coupe 2013 Owner's Manual

Issue:

nn

Issue Date:

Issue Year:

Publisher:

Skybound

Grade:

Page Quality:

WHITE

Label Text:

SIGNED BY ROBERT KIRKMAN ON 7/20/13

Grade Date:

07/31/2013

Variant:

Zombie Survival Edition

Category:

Signature

Key Comments:

San Diego Comic-Con 2012 exclusive.

Hyundai/Walking Dead promotional.

Embossed cover & interior.

zrRDGaYl.jpg

Just having fun now that I had time to learn to post pictures........

I feel like the judges just held up the score cards :golfclap:

Damn that's nice, James. Is that all of your 10.0s? I wonder if that is a record for the WD registry. How many 10.0s did DHurley have or bass4punk?

In case anyone needs it for their registry set (and it looks like a lot of people do), Jimmy L has the CBLDF: Liberty Comics 2012 Spawn variant cover for sale over in Copper/Modern. It is CGC SS 9.8 for $110.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=326529&Number=7349135#Post7349135

While I am thinking about it, one of the variants from this issue is missing from the registry - the "Virgin" cover.

Damn that's nice, James. Is that all of your 10.0s? I wonder if that is a record for the WD registry. How many 10.0s did DHurley have or bass4punk?

there where only two total 10.0s in my day (pre issue 100 release) :preach:

In case anyone needs it for their registry set (and it looks like a lot of people do), Jimmy L has the CBLDF: Liberty Comics 2012 Spawn variant cover for sale over in Copper/Modern. It is CGC SS 9.8 for $110.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=326529&Number=7349135#Post7349135

While I am thinking about it, one of the variants from this issue is missing from the registry - the "Virgin" cover.

CGC doesn't separate them when graded. There's been one or two virgin variants graded and they're classified as if they were the normal covers. I gave up on those a while back because of it.

There is a separate entry in the census, though:

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?title=CBLDF+Presents%3A+Liberty+Annual+2012&publisher=Image+Comics&issue=nn&year=2012&issuedate=10%2F12

But even that is wrong because there are two virgin covers: one for the Dodson and one for the Ba.

They may not be separating the two virgin variants. Since there is no Spawn virgin they may just consider the Dodson one as the same book as the Dodson with the title. The one you are talking about must be the official 'variant' - if that makes sense…the art actually looks different on it. Is there any difference in the Dodson covers other than the missing title?

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?title=CBLDF+Presents%3A+Liberty+Annual+2012&publisher=Image+Comics&issue=nn&year=2012&issuedate=10%2F12

But even that is wrong because there are two virgin covers: one for the Dodson and one for the Ba.

They may not be separating the two virgin variants. Since there is no Spawn virgin they may just consider the Dodson one as the same book as the Dodson with the title. The one you are talking about must be the official 'variant' - if that makes sense…the art actually looks different on it. Is there any difference in the Dodson covers other than the missing title?

I dont see any difference other than the title

I dont see any difference other than the title

That may be why there is no distinction…other than the missing title, I don't see a difference while the main cover clearly has two different covers. So does this mean there are 4 official covers instead of 5 (as far as the registry is concerned, anyways)?

$75 is pretty good

Sold mine on the bay for $70 just a couple days ago...was basically $6.66 shipping as they got 3 books and shipping from the north was $20.

i hear ya. i think being from Canada probably held down the price. i know i pass them by do to how long shipping takes

$75 is pretty good

Sold mine on the bay for $70 just a couple days ago...was basically $6.66 shipping as they got 3 books and shipping from the north was $20.

i hear ya. i think being from Canada probably held down the price. i know i pass them by do to how long shipping takes

It wasn't auction (Bin). But shipping should be 4 business days mind you with Chicago junk up it has taken 15 days (not business) and still not there :(

Edited by iceman399

$75 is pretty good

Yeah the whole 4-5 days. A lazy Yank will take the same amount of time just to pack it up :baiting:

Jim