• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Yes only completest got to have them. If I can get them for free graded, then I would take them all day long. :insane: Just can't spend my money on them, cause I need more money for art. :insane: God OA consumes me :pullhair:

I feel like lately that's all I have been looking for. Just don't have enough funds. :sorry:

What if they released a Walking Dead #1 illustrated by Adlard. Same exact -script as the original but with Charlie's art. That would be variant worthy.

That would be cool......

So... When are we going to start looking at WD 98 Dwight's first appearance as a book worth owning?

Someone brought this up to me a few months ago and I'm a believer. We don't know what his ultimate role will be but he has been a major and growing character imo.

So... When are we going to start looking at WD 98 Dwight's first appearance as a book worth owning?

Someone brought this up to me a few months ago and I'm a believer. We don't know what his ultimate role will be but he has been a major and growing character imo.

Yea when will this book have some appreciation?

Charlie's Manilla appearance display....

10154980_10152004486451436_2631512099231664144_n.jpg

Nice to see how the covers are framed by the collector.

So the art is up on display in a comic shop? If so that's pretty cool.

Is this a recent picture? And is this in the UK Garf?

Really cool. (thumbs u