• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

I want the Michonne action figures and maybe another anniversary box if they post them for $80.

:wishluck:

yeah, same....if I can get a couple for $80 it will take the sting off the ones I bought too early :lol:

Nothing is going to help my sting exept a golden ticket.... Maybe lol

if one of my boxes has B/W in it....I'm happy....tempted to buy one of the $120 boxes on ebay....if they do go up on Skybound I don't see them lasting very long.

are you the James that has all those Boxes on ebay for sale.

No not me.... I don't sell on eBay or any where for that matter.

I have done a few trades and may passed some WD stuff at cost to a few fellow WD collectors but that's it. Wait for the boxes to hit the Skybound web page. Sounds like they will have left overs.

How long after SDCC do things usually go up on their site?

Just to let you guys know on the WD 144 SDCC exclusive - I don't know if they held any back but the last copies on the table at the booth were the last copies at the show. Maybe fifty left total.

Just to let you guys know on the WD 144 SDCC exclusive - I don't know if they held any back but the last copies on the table at the booth were the last copies at the show. Maybe fifty left total.

hm Dre, what about the 5th Anniversary boxes, were there a lot left? :wishluck:

I have no idea. They replenish supply from a room at the booth. All I know is that a lot sold - I mean a lot. Almost everyone who was buying books at the booth also bought the box set - and that's all weekend long. I bought eighty total myself, and I wasn't the only one buying in qty. I don't know how rare the B/W is but I'm not seeing a lot pop up on eBay.

love and marriage love and marriage they go together like a horse and carriage this much I can tell you........

Edit for clarity... You can't have one without the other.

Retro :baiting:

Edited by James J

I have no idea. They replenish supply from a room at the booth. All I know is that a lot sold - I mean a lot. Almost everyone who was buying books at the booth also bought the box set - and that's all weekend long. I bought eighty total myself, and I wasn't the only one buying in qty. I don't know how rare the B/W is but I'm not seeing a lot pop up on eBay.

Im seeing an eBay listing claiming 1700 boxes were made. could just be a guesstimate.

I know who grabbed that one. The seller listed another right away. I missed it by 4 minutes. The corners look bad, could be the print. (shrug)