• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

sorry guys :( thats why they call me quick draw...

or at least the ladies do

Hotter than a man's desire, twice as quick! lol

:o

How many did you get :baiting:

just that walking dead 144 BW.. the link they posted above, was a $95 buy now so jumped on it.

Thoughts on Alpha and the Whisperers

I've been thinking about this all day. What if #130 isn't the 1st Whisperers ? I'm not speaking from a spec standpoint but from a storytelling view. We first see a walker herd meet the group in issue #59 or #60. What if these herds aren't a natural occurrence like Eugene believes them to be ? What if Alpha used them then or in Alexandria ? What if they've been waiting for Rick and Negan to whittle each other down and then become complacent ? This may not be the case because it seems that Alpha is content in her own lands. On the other hand, unlike many, I think she is completely manipulative. I don't believe that Lydia is with Rick because Alpha feels she will be safer with him but time will tell.

The Whisperers seem to claim a territory that appears not far from our favorite walker killers. They were that close and went unnoticed for what appears to be a very long time. I'm getting the chills thinking about how Rick and the gang may have finally met their match. :eek:

I'm absolutely loving the current storyline.

I've been thinking about this all day. What if #130 isn't the 1st Whisperers ? I'm not speaking from a spec standpoint but from a storytelling view. We first see a walker herd meet the group in issue #59 or #60. What if these herds aren't a natural occurrence like Eugene believes them to be ? What if Alpha used them then or in Alexandria ? What if they've been waiting for Rick and Negan to whittle each other down and then become complacent ? This may not be the case because it seems that Alpha is content in her own lands. On the other hand, unlike many, I think she is completely manipulative. I don't believe that Lydia is with Rick because Alpha feels she will be safer with him but time will tell.

The Whisperers seem to claim a territory that appears not far from our favorite walker killers. They were that close and went unnoticed for what appears to be a very long time. I'm getting the chills thinking about how Rick and the gang may have finally met their match. :eek:

Very interesting view. hm August can't come soon enough. In the meantime, I am going to re read 75-100, in preparation for the show.

Sometimes ones strength is his weakness.......... Can't Ricks group just cover themselves in skins and walk right in undetected? Mix their group in with the large herd and set a trap.He could provoke the wispers in such a way that they march the herd towards Rick's group. Attack from within.......... hm that would be a good title for the 4 issues.

Like what your saying Authority.....

What if...

Alpha = Beginning, right? So, what if Alpha was there from the beginning!

Rick%20amp%20Alpha_zpszqeetbyo.jpg

What if...

She was the nurse :o:ohnoez:

What if...

^^ You sir, are smarter than the average bear!

James owns the OA for that page right? Let's ask him to corroborate the top left corner is the same as in the the pic I posted in spoiler tags...

Sometimes ones strength is his weakness.......... Can't Ricks group just cover themselves in skins and walk right in undetected? Mix their group in with the large herd and set a trap.He could provoke the wispers in such a way that they march the herd towards Rick's group. Attack from within.......... hm that would be a good title for the 4 issues.

Like what your saying Authority.....

That is why you're the General and I'm just an old grunt. (thumbs u

What if...

...and this is why you're the creative genius. :applause:

What if...

^^ You sir, are smarter than the average bear!

James owns the OA for that page right? Let's ask him to corroborate the top left corner is the same as in the the pic I posted in spoiler tags...

I'm sure he wouldn't mind having a small head sketch added to it....would he ? :roflmao:

I did that and these guys convinced me to go back to monthly books. TBP anyone ? I'm glad they did. (thumbs u

Yeah, not sure why I did it. Perhaps it seemed like the financially sound thing to do. Maybe I like the torture of reading leaks and having to wait months. Or just maybe, it's because someone smacked me with a degenerate collecting stick and every book on my WTB list costs more than my first car did! :facepalm:

I did that and these guys convinced me to go back to monthly books. TBP anyone ? I'm glad they did. (thumbs u

Yeah, not sure why I did it. Perhaps it seemed like the financially sound thing to do. Maybe I like the torture of reading leaks and having to wait months. Or just maybe, it's because someone smacked me with a degenerate collecting stick and every book on my WTB list costs more than my first car did! :facepalm:

In this day and age not hearing plot lines and spoilers is near impossible unless you stay off the internet for months. lol