• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

I did that and these guys convinced me to go back to monthly books. TBP anyone ? I'm glad they did. (thumbs u

Yeah, not sure why I did it. Perhaps it seemed like the financially sound thing to do. Maybe I like the torture of reading leaks and having to wait months. Or just maybe, it's because someone smacked me with a degenerate collecting stick and every book on my WTB list costs more than my first car did! :facepalm:

In this day and age not hearing plot lines and spoilers is near impossible unless you stay off the internet for months. lol

I started buying monthly again with 127 but I still get the tpbs to keep my set of those complete. :insane:

I did that and these guys convinced me to go back to monthly books. TBP anyone ? I'm glad they did. (thumbs u

Yeah, not sure why I did it. Perhaps it seemed like the financially sound thing to do. Maybe I like the torture of reading leaks and having to wait months. Or just maybe, it's because someone smacked me with a degenerate collecting stick and every book on my WTB list costs more than my first car did! :facepalm:

In this day and age not hearing plot lines and spoilers is near impossible unless you stay off the internet for months. lol

I started buying monthly again with 127 but I still get the tpbs to keep my set of those complete. :insane:

How could we call ourselves collectors if we didn't have both ? :devil:

Guys, here is my crazy theory on Alpha.

In the last issue it seemed crazy how fast Alpha was getting things done, like dealing with Rick, the decapitations, and infiltrating the fair. So then she drops some clues in her narrative about her group needing an Alpha and a Beta. What if she has a twin sister? Her belt is the snake symbol of the infinity or the Alpha and Omega. Her necklace also shows a similar design. I think the Alpha talking to Rick in 144 is Lydia's mom, that is why she cries for a second, but she snaps back into the persona shared with her twin to keep the ruse up.

Thoughts? I'm nuts?

In the last issue it seemed crazy how fast Alpha was getting things done, like dealing with Rick, the decapitations, and infiltrating the fair. So then she drops some clues in her narrative about her group needing an Alpha and a Beta. What if she has a twin sister? Her belt is the snake symbol of the infinity or the Alpha and Omega. Her necklace also shows a similar design. I think the Alpha talking to Rick in 144 is Lydia's mom, that is why she cries for a second, but she snaps back into the persona shared with her twin to keep the ruse up.

Thoughts? I'm nuts?

Not bad... it could certainly fit and could provide a twist or two.

Thoughts? I'm nuts?

i think you are right... :whee:

Thoughts? I'm nuts?

That would confuse the true 1st appearance even more . . . :ohnoez:lol

Thoughts? I'm nuts?

Yes it would. Shawn would have to confirm Beta's true first appearance. :baiting:

Thoughts? I'm nuts?

haha :)

Thoughts? I'm nuts?

It would certainly help explain how fast she was getting things done.

Wouldn't it be interesting if the new characters from WD #127 were somehow a part of the Fear the Walking Dead spinoff? The issue did come out about the time the series was being brainstormed - WD 127 was released in April 2014, with the -script maybe written around October/November of 2013 (just a guess), while AMC made the first developmental announcement in September of 2013 and noted the characters would be created by Kirkman.