• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

Wouldn't it be interesting if the new characters from WD #127 were somehow a part of the Fear the Walking Dead spinoff? The issue did come out about the time the series was being brainstormed - WD 127 was released in April 2014, with the -script maybe written around October/November of 2013 (just a guess), while AMC made the first developmental announcement in September of 2013 and noted the characters would be created by Kirkman.

I thought about this too. I heard the new show would catch up eventually to timeline which would be a great point to bring in new characters.

Edited by 1p36DSA

One more thought on the latest issue

When Rick starts going no, no, no and then we see the last head's dreds in shadow, who thought Michonne instead of Ezekiel? :eek: The last page was also key to see that Andrea and Michonne aren't on pikes further down the fence. Poor Rosita and her unborn baby! :cry:

One more thought on the latest issue

When Rick starts going no, no, no and then we see the last head's dreds in shadow, who thought Michonne instead of Ezekiel? :eek: The last page was also key to see that Andrea and Michonne aren't on pikes further down the fence. Poor Rosita and her unborn baby! :cry:

:cry:

Did you guys see the new image of the walkers in "Fear the Walking Dead?" Apparently they look fresher than they do in The Walking Dead. Makes sense to me since the series is set at the beginning of the…end.

e244f513-7cb0-4296-b941-68b8496ccd3c_zpslbbz5ie9.jpg

They look pretty fresh to me... :fear:

On another note, apparently the whole epidemic originated in

Scotland! (thumbs u

I know that's been a big controversy for a while now…glad we can finally put it to rest.

:acclaim:

I have a quick but fun observation from #143 and #144. Having fallen out of the conversation on the boards I can't say for certain this wasn't already brought up. I assume it has, but I didn't see it from my review of the last few pages of posts.

The last page of #143 and the first page of #144 connect to be a double page splash. Maybe obvious to most, but I didn't catch it initially. Hope this entertains someone out there.

Edit for message board etiquette: sorry if already mentioned!

Edited by RPcnuwm

Did you guys see the new image of the walkers in "Fear the Walking Dead?" Apparently they look fresher than they do in The Walking Dead. Makes sense to me since the series is set at the beginning of the…end.

e244f513-7cb0-4296-b941-68b8496ccd3c_zpslbbz5ie9.jpg

They look pretty fresh to me... :fear:

On another note, apparently the whole epidemic originated in

Scotland! (thumbs u

I know that's been a big controversy for a while now…glad we can finally put it to rest.

:acclaim:

Doesn't matter where they are from. Rick eats walkers for breakfast.

The average character height in the series dropped to 5ft 5in. after the last issue.

lol

It really just looks like that, because Rick towers (metaphorically speaking) over everyone else. It's Rick's world, he owns it! The rest are just allowed to be in it momentarily.