• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

Got super excited when I heard the SDCC exclusives were going to show up this afternoon but got super bummed after seeing the #144 Black and White Wraparound wasn't there.

Anyone know what the deal with that one was? It wasn't in the Anniversary Box Sets and it looks like it wasn't just for sale like the color version. They seem to be going for $200-$300 so where did they come from?

Got super excited when I heard the SDCC exclusives were going to show up this afternoon but got super bummed after seeing the #144 Black and White Wraparound wasn't there.

Anyone know what the deal with that one was? It wasn't in the Anniversary Box Sets and it looks like it wasn't just for sale like the color version. They seem to be going for $200-$300 so where did they come from?

They were a promo at the retailers breakfast. Not for sale.

For anybody else that is ordering some of the SDCC goodies or planning to, I have an extra 20% discount code that I received with a previous order. I won't be using it so if anybody wants it, send me a PM!

Awesome gesture! :applause:

Hey WD Guru's :hi:

While most modern books are high grade only, is there any love for lower, mid or at least NM- WD books? (1-10 maybe?)

Of course there is. Especially 1-10

For sure.

While most modern books are high grade only, is there any love for lower, mid or at least NM- WD books? (1-10 maybe?)

For sure.

Neat, thank you.

For sure.

Neat, thank you.

Got any low grade issue ones with black label?

For sure.

Neat, thank you.

Just this rag

large.jpg

For sure.

Neat, thank you.

Just this rag

large.jpg

:applause:

For sure.

Neat, thank you.

Just this rag

large.jpg

:applause:

Sell Sell!

No really sell! :baiting:

awesome.....just take it out and crumble it up and sell it to me ;)
lol You don't really mean that.

Well I am looking to buy a low grade...so if that's what it takes,then yes.

lol

:slapfight: look elsewhere

lol

best part is:

“I do plan on doing at least 300 issues, but if I’m having this much fun then I won’t stop there,” he wrote. “Also, if I suddenly start having a lot LESS fun, I may end it earlier, but I don’t see that happening. I’m in for the long haul, and [artist] Charlie Adlard is too.”