• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

I have a quick but fun observation from #143 and #144. Having fallen out of the conversation on the boards I can't say for certain this wasn't already brought up. I assume it has, but I didn't see it from my review of the last few pages of posts.

The last page of #143 and the first page of #144 connect to be a double page splash. Maybe obvious to most, but I didn't catch it initially. Hope this entertains someone out there.

Edit for message board etiquette: sorry if already mentioned!

I saw the OA at SDCC. it wasn't posted yet. It was a very nice piece. I didn't notice they connect until I saw it.

Totally off-topic question, but did the 'When will the Walking Dead bubble burst?" thread in Comics General go 'poof?' Or did it get locked up and die a few months ago? I always get a laugh after reading posts in that thread and with the show starting up in a few months I figured it would pop back up soon…did I miss out on something fun, I take it?

Totally off-topic question, but did the 'When will the Walking Dead bubble burst?" thread in Comics General go 'poof?' Or did it get locked up and die a few months ago? I always get a laugh after reading posts in that thread and with the show starting up in a few months I figured it would pop back up soon…did I miss out on something fun, I take it?

This one?

Let's bump it

This one?

Let's bump it

TYVM! I went through all the CG pages and couldn't' find it…must not have been looking hard enough ;)

This one?

Let's bump it

TYVM! I went through all the CG pages and couldn't' find it…must not have been looking hard enough ;)

YW Google is your friend. So now for payment I think you should just give me that WD #1 you have, I'll pay for shipping. lol:baiting:

This one?

Let's bump it

You said "Hard " hehe

This one?

Let's bump it

You said "Hard " hehe

#hotrage