• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Some HI 100 books just hit eBay. Wonder how long they'll sit there.

:baiting: James. :)

I'm stepping aside............... Hope they find new homes.

Feeling a little burnt out lol

I'm right there with you. I've been so exhausted that I've been losing interest in chasing all these books rapidly. Add in the mess that is the tv show and it's just pushing me further away.

I'm hoping negan doesn't die till the end of the series. Alpha will go before he does

The reason The Walking Dead is so great is that things you don't like or don't want to happen, happen anyway. I loved Tyrese and Glenn. Their deaths matter and make this comic the modern day Amazing Spider-man. Our favorites may save the day or they may die in the next 10 seconds. We don't know and a popularity contest won't save them. This is the only book where the main character could die and still run into the future without losing readers and without doing a gimmick. We, the readers, don't have a say. This isn't Robin being beaten to death because he wasn't OUR Robin.

This is THE Walking Dead and no one is safe...

What is Alpha was Negan's original wife and Lydia is his daughter?

I read that on forum, but the follow up was that Negan mentioned before that he had no kids, but if he ever did, he would want them to be just like Carl. Great theory though. It would make for a Romeo and Juliet forbidden love twist.

What is Alpha was Negan's original wife and Lydia is his daughter?

I read that on forum, but the follow up was that Negan mentioned before that he had no kids, but if he ever did, he would want them to be just like Carl. Great theory though. It would make for a Romeo and Juliet forbidden love twist.

Unless he was lying...