• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Can someone remind me how Rick came to terms with Negan killing glenn and decided to just put him in jail instead of killing him

He slit Negans throat then more or less said keeping him alive instead of murdering him would advance civilization above the barbaric behavior that had reigned since the beginning of the apocalypse.

Doesn't change facts at all on the labels or the identity unmasked. Character is unnamed and masked in 132 with a one panel cameo at end of the issue. I like both

This one is simple. Naming someone doesn't change that they appear. We all see her. The Whisperers whole getup is wearing walkers skin and faces. It would be akin to saying Batman didn't appear because he had his mask on. lol

Wasn't this mentioned in one of the letters page too ? I have no more of one than the other so I'm not biased other than believing Skybound probably has a better idea of what they mean than does CGC.

Doesn't change facts at all on the labels or the identity unmasked. Character is unnamed and masked in 132 with a one panel cameo at end of the issue. I like both

This one is simple. Naming someone doesn't change that they appear. We all see her. The Whisperers whole getup is wearing walkers skin and faces. It would be akin to saying Batman didn't appear because he had his mask on. lol

Wasn't this mentioned in one of the letters page too ? I have no more of one than the other so I'm not biased other than believing Skybound probably has a better idea of what they mean than does CGC.

One of the whisperers or the bald headed leader Alpha? Nobody knows till 138 that #1 she's a woman underneath the faux walker suit, #2 what her name is, and #3 that she is indeed the leader of a large community and mother of Lydia. Its one panel and if Wolverine has one panel and says his name isn't a 1st full appearance no way this one is IMO 2c

Edited by natevegas

I still believe that there is an Alpha and a Beta (her twin) Beta is Lydia's mother, the one that cries, and feels remorse. Alpha is the true nut job killer. That is how she moved so quickly against Rick. That would really screw up the first appearances. lol

If Rick ends up catching Negan again, do you think he'll finally end it? Or still try to be civilized and jail him again? I feel like it's going down a road where Negan has to die.

What if Negan kills Alpha and brings him her head. Then what does he do.

So many questions, so little book :frustrated:lol