• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

If Rick ends up catching Negan again, do you think he'll finally end it? Or still try to be civilized and jail him again? I feel like it's going down a road where Negan has to die.

What if Negan kills Alpha and brings him her head. Then what does he do.

So many questions, so little book :frustrated:lol

Or kills her and takes over the whisperers .......

If Rick ends up catching Negan again, do you think he'll finally end it? Or still try to be civilized and jail him again? I feel like it's going down a road where Negan has to die.

Negan isn't going anywhere I don't think. He's going to give Rick the kid's head on a platter, and Rick and Negan are going to continue their trust dance and eventually Negan is going to take over the saviors again as successor to Dwight.

At least that's what is being telegraphed, but we all know unexpected twists and turns are what make it all interesting...

His bio is awesome: "Shawn comes to us from the music industry and brings with him a life long passion for comics. He also loves Lego. And cupcakes. And whiskey. All at the same time if possible."

Glad you appreciate the bio. It's all true!

-shawn

Shawn says #132.

Forgot about that.

I hear he knows a thing or two about the book. lol

lol

Me too. The thing is, everybody should have at least 1 of TWD from #1 to about, oh, say, #153. (thumbs u

And if anyone is missing a number one...I heard there's one for sale over in the marketplace. hm

Looks like things are going to start getting interesting..... Hard telling if he's about to kiss her or he just wants to see her expression up close as he is sticking a knife in her.

I think James is right. It looks like he just stabbed her.

Looks like things are going to start getting interesting..... Hard telling if he's about to kiss her or he just wants to see her expression up close as he is sticking a knife in her.

I think James is right. It looks like he just stabbed her.

Yes but with what? :devil:

Edited by natevegas