• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I'm officially sick of waiting for TPs. Why can't I find issuses 49 & up anywhere??

Even eBay (.ca) doesnt have any... Why does my relaxing hobby always have to be so stressful?!

rantrant

Issue #49 is a tough book to find for that very reason you stated! A lot of people got tired of waiting for trades, and jumped on at this point getting the title monthly starting with that issue. I wish I had an extra for you, but I just sold my two duplicates....

YAY i found em all (beat to death) save for 51, is it essential for my reading pleasure?
Congrats on finding them!

If you can't find #51, PM me.....I think you're better off not skipping any issues 2c

Yeah but you know that last panel is going to be followed by..."Hey, wake up!" ;)
Of course! (thumbs u

I figured you knew that but your 3 :o :o :o almost made me think you thought otherwise! :baiting:

lol I can see where you got that Jay......

My 3 :o :o :o were pretty much just to show shock and excitement that there was actually a preview posted :P

Gotcha! (thumbs u

btw: did you get yourself a copy of the comic "My Name is Bruce"?

Hell yeah! And I went to the premier of the movie in New York :headbang:

Got to meet Bruce Campbell again as well :luhv:

Gotcha! (thumbs u

I guess I should have known better! :kidaround:lol

Gotcha! (thumbs u

I guess I should have known better! :kidaround:lol

Yep :baiting:

The Volume 2 Walking Dead Omnibus was supposed to be in stores next week... unfortunately it is late :-(

Oh well, I guess as long as it gets here before Christmas

I've got the signed and numbered edition pre-ordered, so hopefully by the end of the year :wishluck:

Okay I have joined the club. I bought a first issue reprint for $.50 and just read it. Great book. Kirkman is such a gifted writer. So do I just proceed to the trades? Is there anything I will miss going the trade route? Its too late for me to pick up 1st prints I believe.

Did anyone else not think the book started like 28 Days Later? Or did the movie copy from the book?

Did anybody guess the ending of the latest issue? (Being vague of course to avoid any spoilers :grin:)

I thought it was a little surprising---not mega surprising. Didn't really see it building in earlier issues.

Surprising in that Kirkman didn't really reveal her inner thoughts...although the results as you say were not surprising. With that the whole Hershel crowd is dead and gone.

I'm really interested in how Kirkman will reveal some of this Zombie truth in upcoming issues. The cursing in last issue (#54) was really over the top, though.