• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

look at the preview for the next issue though, and she is still there, next to glen

You dont really see her face in issue 55, I was thinking this could be a trick. Hmmm... hm

That's exactly what I was thinking too.....

I'm guessing that is not Maggie but some other poor soul that was out on their own.

look at the preview for the next issue though, and she is still there, next to glen

There's a preview! I didn't read the preview! :mad::pullhair: LINK!!!

I only see the preview for 55. I assumed he was joking...

http://www.majorspoilers.com/archives/category/sneak-peek/

I assumed he meant the cover to #56, which as we know, means absolutely nothing:

MAUG082233.JPG

Edited by EvilAsh

I assumed he meant the cover to #56, which as we know, means absolutely nothing:

MAUG082233.JPG

Yep, Charlie loves to play with us :frustrated:

MAUG082233.JPG

Looks to me like they're all staring up into a tree...as if someone was hanging there...

Very good point! hm

Great issue! I hope this regular schedule keeps up. Saw WD #2 selling at the LCS for $90!

I have a feeling that the cold winter months are upon us, and it will be a few months before we see a new issue. This exact pattern was last year; I remember two issues coming out within a couple of weeks of each other...and then...silence. I'm happy to be proven wrong, though.

Nice!

Good point, here's hoping!

I liked Maggie as soon as she asked Glen if he wanted to get busy! :o:banana:

:applause:

BTW, did anyone have problems finding a nice copy of #55? Over 60% of mine were dinged.

So many 9.8s at my LCS... selecting a copy was a walk in the park :cloud9:

i actually meant the last page of issue #55. it's a preview of the next issue, and maggie is right next to glen.

Ummm...and there were Zombies about to attack what's his name on #55...but that didn't happen. Covers are sometimes misleading.