• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Steve on the other hand is so much of a fanboy I think he's blind at times. Just Kidding, Steve .. well, not really :P

hm I'm probably guily as charged....

And don't get me wrong, I enjoyed "Land..." as well, just not as much as "Diary..."

I'll take a "bad" Romero flick over any other movie every single time :headbang:

Weird...since someone mentioned the deaf amish character, I just realized I did see Diary. I guess it didn't make much of an impression since I forgot I'd seen it.

How about Night of The Comet? Non-romero 80s zombie-comedy/horror. I liked as a kid.

Off topic.. I'm thinking about getting a zombie tattoo on my upper left arm hm

You change your focus too much for that, you should get Wolverine from the cover of X-Men 234 instead. I knew a kid who got a pot leaf on his shoulder when he was younger and then realized it was a mistake. So then he turned the leaf into Batman. Then he thought that tattoo was too big so he started getting laser surgery to remove it...until he ran out of money. So whenever you saw him at the gym he had a terribly faded Batman tat on his shoulder.

Off topic.. I'm thinking about getting a zombie tattoo on my upper left arm hm

You change your focus too much for that, you should get Wolverine from the cover of X-Men 234 instead. I knew a kid who got a pot leaf on his shoulder when he was younger and then realized it was a mistake. So then he turned the leaf into Batman. Then he thought that tattoo was too big so he started getting laser surgery to remove it...until he ran out of money. So whenever you saw him at the gym he had a terribly faded Batman tat on his shoulder.

I love the image, but I'm not sure if it would look right as a tattoo hm . I've always loved zombie stuff so I doubt I would be unhappy in the near future.

I love the image, but I'm not sure if it would look right as a tattoo hm . I've always loved zombie stuff so I doubt I would be unhappy in the near future.

"Near future" and "tattoo" shouldn't be used in the same sentence. If any reservations you have a out a tattoo then it's better to give it some time befor making a life long commitment. Trust me on this.

So, is this sketch book Zombies or just random stuff? I'd love to see some of the Zombies if there are any...

btw, is the fact that #57 has been resolicited for the past 2+ months mean that we can expect a 2+ month wait between 56 and 57? I recall that the winter months were devoid of TWD issues last year.