• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Anyone know when Daryl is going to first appear in the comic? I've seen the crossbow picture teaser , but I wasn't't sure if that was an upcoming cover or just a teaser for an unknown issue from the new Fear arc. Thanks for any info. I appreciate it.

Edited by Nico Esq

So what are some good key issues to get besides #19 & #27?

Any other good first appearances?

#33 first appearance of "The Spoon"

So what are some good key issues to get besides #19 & #27?

Any other good first appearances?

I believe the 1st compendium is the most inexpensive way to read the story. (thumbs u

My theory is Andrea dies and Darryl appears in issue 100.

Wrong we find out this was all just a dream in Rick's head and he had been abducted by ancient aliens who have been probing him in very bad ways the entire time. With issue #100 the title will change to The Unidentified Flying Dead. :insane:

My theory is Andrea dies and Darryl appears in issue 100.

That's what I initially thought, then the buttons were released and there's more buttons than remaining issues. Have you seen all the button images?

Something to Fear starts with issue 97 in May ... issues 98 also comes out in May. Threshing are 6 buttons, but only five issues so I'm more confused than anything else. I have no idea when the Dixon brothers are being introduced, but I'm no longer convinced that issue 100 is the issue. Brendan's probably right ... when issue 100 hits Kirkman will tell readers "remember the joke about aliens, yeah ... that wan't a joke."