• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I was mentioning it because there must be more.

I know, she posted about this on twitter earlier today.

I believe they have a CGC 9.9 SS with sketch

Last I heard, they had two 9.9 copies with sketches that haven't been offered for sale yet.

:cloud9: Bet those books are pretty :cloud9:

Walking Dead #1 CGC'ed copies have taken over the first SIX spots on modern most expensive list over at The Market.! Un-Freakin-believable. :ohnoez:

Damn it Whett! I should have picked up a few copies back when they were between 300-400 bucks! :frustrated: Imagine there are some happy flippers right now!

Walking Dead #1 CGC'ed copies have taken over the first SIX spots on modern most expensive list over at The Market.! Un-Freakin-believable. :ohnoez:

Damn it Whett! I should have picked up a few copies back when they were between 300-400 bucks! :frustrated: Imagine there are some happy flippers right now!

Could of doubled your original purchasing price assuming you would resale and not horde them all for yourself!

I just told my wife that I will be buying my first playboy. She is on a conference call so...updates to follow.

Ya, well let me know so I have an idea of what to expect when I mention it to my wife lol

You beat me to it.

I'm really not sure about this one.

This really deserves its own thread.

Yup, I got my subscription copy. Not a bad little story.

Takes place before TWD 19. Michonne needs someone to talk to and is narrating her origin to her dead boyfriend. Reminded me of TWD 72 where she hangs up her sword hoping to never use it again and we see flashback scenes. Anybody interested in pics/scans, I'll try to get it done.

Takes place before TWD 19. Michonne needs someone to talk to and is narrating her origin to her dead boyfriend. Reminded me of TWD 72 where she hangs up her sword hoping to never use it again and we see flashback scenes. Anybody interested in pics/scans, I'll try to get it done.

I am interested in pics and scans.

Also a couple months ago I posted about how I opened two boxes of the Walking Dead cards and didn't pull an auto in either box. Was suggested to me to send an email to Cryptozoic to just tell them I was kind of unhappy with this. I wrote them explaining that it was a letdown to not get an auto in either box, that I understand that it is based on 1 auto per X packs not 1 auto per box, but that with speaking to multiple people who purchased a ton of product I hadn't found a single person who had this happen other than myself.

Well I got a package from them today in the mail with 2 auto cards and 5 unopened packs. They randomly selected the 2 autos and I got the Dixon brothers. The other 3 hits are from the 5 packs.

photo53n.jpg

I am interested in pics and scans.

+1 I was thinking of starting a thread to ask for scans but....