• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

Okay, I need some advice. The plan all along has been to sell off my WD's when the next compendium comes out. Should I sell now though? I have pretty much everything from 48 to 96 and a few earlier issues. Looks like I could get good money, but I'd be months without my compendium. When is it scheduled for release, and do you think things will heat up on later issues or is it pretty much as hot as it's going to get?

Raw or GCG?

if raw you could be disappointed if you auction them on the bay... there are less days where the auction prices are good for non key issues than there are average to poor. i've watched and played in the market for 2 months now and i guess the best advice would be spend some of the time before you sell watching the market, get a feel for it and go in when you are happy with a "buy it now" per individual issue price that slightly undercuts every other seller out there.

you should make more than the compendium and then if you fancy you can get an OA page for your wall ^_^ .... better than putting it in the bank :)

Edit2: Buy it now is just exploiting the people who want their marshmallow now!!!!

Edited by Garf

I have to say it although I can't remember the movie. So you've been watching the market "for a whole 2 Months?". :baiting:

arf! shucks i'm not an expert :blush: but over the last 2 months granular... earlier than that well on and off. just like every other joe.

...but i know what you mean. if it was my pond i would be trying to reel me in too :baiting:

:)

I have to say it although I can't remember the movie. So you've been watching the market "for a whole 2 Months?". :baiting:

arf! shucks i'm not an expert :blush: but over the last 2 months granular... earlier than that well on and off. just like every other joe.

...but i know what you mean. if it was my pond i would be trying to reel me in too :baiting:

:)

Someone who can take a joke :olol

WTTB

I think I might go to this...need to see if Dougie Hurley wants to join me...

hm you know I am in and yes u can pull a Shane and Otis if needed :acclaim:

Don't underestimate my flash type speed :taptaptap:

I am doing this strictly for the love of being zombie fodder and not for the exclusive variant and poster :sumo:

You all know I push JJ right in the beginning so the zombies can take care of him :gossip: