• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

Agreed. Tyreese was a great character, and his death was horrible. I kept thinking "Stand up; you're not dead. Pick your head up and beat the out of the governor!!!" I really hope he gets introduced into the show cast.

Somebody better call Tyrone and tell him to get his mess...

So sad that Rick's BFF for over 30 issues (they did have that fight) doesn't get remembered properly.

Click my signature for a proper memorial to those that have fallen.

As for the issue, it was good.

Agreed. Tyreese was a great character, and his death was horrible. I kept thinking "Stand up; you're not dead. Pick your head up and beat the out of the governor!!!" I really hope he gets introduced into the show cast.

So sad that Rick's BFF for over 30 issues (they did have that fight) doesn't get remembered properly.

Speaking of Tyreese, this ebay listing cracked me up:

Walking Dead #7 CGC 9.8!! 1st T-Dog ROBERT KIRKMAN/TONY MOORE

lol! REALLY PEOPLE?

T-Dog shows up as a member of the Survivors, get's popped in the head by Andrea, end of T-Dog.

It would be funny to introduce Daryl, Merle, T-Dog, and some more show characters in one scene, only to have them killed off in the course of 3 pages.

Tyreese and T-dog have one similarity. Their differences are immense. I remember thinking at one point (around issue 20 or so) that Rick might die and Tyreese would become the leader. I sincerely thought that was the direction it was going in, and it seemed logical. T-dog being in charge would be a disaster. The idea of T-dog making a 3 page cameo to get aced by andrea is appealing to me as well. :)

lol! REALLY PEOPLE?

Just picked this one up:

WDHC3.jpg

Congrats. That used to be mine. Got it in trade from another boardie. Had it for sale for $700...no bites at all. Then traded it to Albert who put it up for $900. It took him a couple of years to move it.

Funny how much has changed. This cover is now suddenly a lot more interesting to fans. I guess anything with the Governor will be interesting for the next year or so.

I've been thinking about this, instead of killing off Rick.. Do you think maybe lil Carl will be kidnapped and gone for a long time. That would really shake Rick up a lot.

I've been thinking about this, instead of killing off Rick.. Do you think maybe lil Carl will be kidnapped and gone for a long time. That would really shake Rick up a lot.

Or sides with the Saviors after being kidnapped? His memory seems so fragile now, they could probably brainwash him easily.

Edited by pkveronese