• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

Now play nice, or I'm yanking this thing again.

:sumo:

you know what's really funny? no one would have noticed ANYTHING if you didn't delete the thread. you SHOULD have just deleted the 1-2 posts that used the "offensive" subject. now, everyone is talking about it.

Guest Grails

For anyone interested, the cover for WD 94 Image Expo is available for sale. Contact Horacio Alvarez through his CAF. He's in Spain and I've had successful OA transactions with him.

you know what's really funny? no one would have noticed ANYTHING if you didn't delete the thread. you SHOULD have just deleted the 1-2 posts that used the "offensive" subject. now, everyone is talking about it.

I don't have time to parse out all the posts that need to go away every time someone decides to be a pain in the .

And I didn't reinstate the thread for any other reason than I felt it was time. I don't really care who about threads going *poof* because no matter what a Mod does, someone's going to complain.

What I was HOPING for is that the people who caused the thread to go away would realize that taking this thread out is always an option and that they should grow up and play nice.

So who knew about this?

"Lauren Cohan (Maggie Greene), Steven Yeun (Glenn), and Chandler Riggs (Carl Grimes) will take over the Mile High City months after the shocking finale of their 2nd chart-busting season. And the Rocky Mountain region couldn’t be happier."

P.S. this just happens to be happening in my back yard

So who knew about this?

"Lauren Cohan (Maggie Greene), Steven Yeun (Glenn), and Chandler Riggs (Carl Grimes) will take over the Mile High City months after the shocking finale of their 2nd chart-busting season. And the Rocky Mountain region couldn’t be happier."

P.S. this just happens to be happening in my back yard

Heck yeah! I've got a postcard from the Denver Comic Con right in front of me noting those awesome guests. Hope to see you there!

What I was HOPING for is that the people who caused the thread to go away would realize that taking this thread out is always an option and that they should grow up and play nice.

if that's what you were HOPING, you should have contacted them personally. i doubt they even know the thread was deleted.

so, you're going to penalize EVERYONE else because 1-2 people got A LITTLE out of control? WOW. SMH

I don't have time to parse out all the posts that need to go away every time someone decides to be a pain in the .

but you have the time to delete the whole thread?

And I didn't reinstate the thread for any other reason than I felt it was time. I don't really care who about threads going *poof* because no matter what a Mod does, someone's going to complain.

:eyeroll:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/discernment

(thumbs u

:facepalm:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tyranny

but you have the time to delete the whole thread?

Probably not the best thing to advertise for some wayward shill and/or troll to see how to take out a popular thread.

My feelings on seeing threads like this is basically is it's a basically a free learning tool for collectors of this title that Danny started five years ago. Collectors in similiar threads like this, are always willingly submit their knowledge to enhance the collecting experience for all. This one really has become the essence on the Modern Era, as most people have accepted this to be the Modern title of all Modern titles (for now as it approaches 350K views). So, with all the contributions, folks have made for as long as they have, all to better benefit the CGC product (collectors, new and old, wanting to grade their TWD books), it is a real slap in the face when somebody just wants to take the easy way out of something in the end. Makes me really want to continue to be a member of this "community" if that's the case. You are really gonna have to get back to me really soon, to inform me if I'm just wasting my time posting my (or anyone elses's) opinions/knowledge/ideas on here, or I just might be done on here, as I have better things to do and collect just to see my hard work (on dial-up) go up in a POOF!. My 2c