• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

I am doing this strictly for the love of being zombie fodder and not for the exclusive variant and poster :sumo:

You all know I push JJ right in the beginning so the zombies can take care of him :gossip:

You better be bringing a camera. :sumo:

I am doing this strictly for the love of being zombie fodder and not for the exclusive variant and poster :sumo:

You all know I push JJ right in the beginning so the zombies can take care of him :gossip:

(thumbs u you know it

(thumbs u you know it

If I pay for Mr. Esq to go with you guys, will you make sure he is the very first one that is fed to the zombies? lol

(thumbs u you know it

If I pay for Mr. Esq to go with you guys, will you make sure he is the very first one that is fed to the zombies? lol

hm zombies don't like noob meat :popcorn:

Okay, I need some advice. The plan all along has been to sell off my WD's when the next compendium comes out. Should I sell now though? I have pretty much everything from 48 to 96 and a few earlier issues. Looks like I could get good money, but I'd be months without my compendium. When is it scheduled for release, and do you think things will heat up on later issues or is it pretty much as hot as it's going to get?

Compendium is in the fall. There will be another spike for Walking Dead in October and again in March of next year. You have time.

Definitely, slow on ebay. Have my entire run up with not even a nibble. Not posting the link as not to spam the thread.

Yeah I checked completed listings and it looks like I can expect $300 or less. I'm going to photo everything (don't have a scanner) and put up a nice looking auction with a $300 starting bid and see what happens.

I'll be in SD for the week. I'm seriously considering doing this as well. Sucks that I only have until June 9th to make my decision.

You should probably sign up now to make sure you're not excluded, Tim.

I'll be in SD for the week. I'm seriously considering doing this as well. Sucks that I only have until June 9th to make my decision.

You should probably sign up now to make sure you're not excluded, Tim.

lol

Got these in today for $18 shipped from the publisher in Argentina.

:cloud9:

The only problem i had was translating their website until i realized that Google would do it for you.

ef4c7e6a.jpg

Edited by THB

I contacted The Walking Dead Escape event coordinator and asked about the #100 exclusive/variant they are giving to Survivor attendee's. This is what he had to say:

"You will receive an exclusive cover to Issue #100 that you will not be able to get outside of this event."

:headbang:

I contacted The Walking Dead Escape event coordinator and asked about the #100 exclusive/variant they are giving to Survivor attendee's. This is what he had to say:

"You will receive an exclusive cover to Issue #100 that you will not be able to get outside of this event."

:headbang:

Really... hm